Yes It's a How Much question.

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Alcanara, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Alcanara

Alcanara Member

Harrogate (HG2 7SR) & Murcia, Spain. (30840)
    Hi all again,

How much should I expect to pay for a AA EV2 MkIV in a well looked after condition?

Do they come up often or do people hold on to them?

Will the new product from AA (FT900???) replacing this model, cause people to sell their EV's or will they hold on to them?

As an aside where can I get the lowdown on the new model ( if it is available anywhere)??

Thanks all for your help.

Stuart

2. springer34

springer34 anschutz 9003

a mint ev4 about £650 i wouldnt pay anymore for 1. ill be honest no really holds on to 1 only if its a sorted 1!.

3. Alcanara

Alcanara Member

Harrogate (HG2 7SR) & Murcia, Spain. (30840)
    Cheers Springer..... I went on Guntrader..... there was only one.... £995.... new I believe you can get them for £1160, so 995 seems a little cheeky.

Talking of Guntrader.... there was no picture, no description of condition...in fact nothing except the price... Is that normal? How do they expect to sell that with no info.

I emailed them (Swillingtons) indicating this and have heard nothing..... business must be very brisk:confused:.

Stuart

4. Damo1

Damo1 version 2.0

Club:
    Castle
    re ev2

i paid £750 for my mk2 ev in the middle of last year its mega i wont sell it and certainly not for any less than i paid , yes there are occasional reg issues but there are enough about to make that the way it has to be , if the mk4 is better than the mk 2 as well as being newer then i would happily pay more for a clean one :)

5. TOOL

TOOL Independent FT Pumper

Humber Bridge , Barrow-on-Humber in Bomber County
    Club:
    EFTA England
    Damo1 FT Guru

Damo1 is an EV2 expert Amigo, listen to him he is a guru of FT & the power flush guru of central heating systems !

£650 for a Mk4 ............ really ? Are you on Planet Earth or any associated solar system ?

The new AA cannon has yet to be seen never mind proven with a track record ? IMO until someone like Ozzy, Mr T , Calp ,Gilly or someone in that league shoots one & can give an honest opinion then no one can judge can they ?

6. sneaky rodent

sneaky rodent top bombing

Club:
    pontifract
    you forgot to put your self in that list of hot shots!! the root veg master:cool::cool:

7. Damo1

Damo1 version 2.0

Club:
    Castle
    there is nothing faster in the universe than my powerflush / reading newspapers technique , not a guru or an expert just voicing an opinion thats all , i shoot an ev i like it and i think its worth the money , maybe not more but mine isnt leaving me so it matters not

8. Mr P

Mr P Active Member

Club:
    Castle
    Will let you shoot my team gun Mr T when i get it, it will be delivered with my Air Arms company car quite soon.;)