Yeah! SARC Open Day success!

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Phil01gunner, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Phil01gunner

Phil01gunner New Member

Club:
    Springfield
    Well what a success the Open Day was, rain kept off for 70% of the main shooting day & in the region of 25 new lookers came round to see what SARC is all about, with around 15 HFT shooters who felt right at home and organised their own comp in situ, well done lads from the Southend area! It was also great to see Dad's & lads with some shooting for the first time, we saw members from other clubs who had never been to SARC & were just interested to see what it was like! The pistol range went wild (fave with the younger one's inc. Cal & Holly) & cans were hit at 25 yds at a regular pace. The shooting went on all day from 10am to after 5pm! The rain caught us on & off between 2pm & 4pm but that gave great opportunity to chat to all. BBQ timed well at 1pm most got feasted up before the rain. Well done to all helper s shakers & organisers at SARC to make this a great day for the club!::D

2. clubshot

clubshot Member

Phil - as one on my first visit Sunday to your Club

I wonder how many went away unable to find club

I got there via Mobile phone Navigation - Which come up with a Nice house on Google maps - as Location

I was lucky - as had phone number of a Member and
    met other Members leaving from behind the Brown Gate ;)

All the Best in Your Enlarged Club

Aware some of my Lea Valley Members will be joining for 7 Day Access ;)

I get between 20-30 calls / emails a week mainly through Club Web site and forum board
    For Lea Valley

Where every week is a Club Day - Saturday - for New Shooters ;)

Thank fully We have a very Large Club Ground - with Easy Access

But well aware there are plenty of Shooters out there looking for Good Clubs

Reason I added Links to other Clubs on Club forum board ;)

And Rob put up Google Map of clubs

BOB/R