Worth it?

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by SDplinker, Mar 21, 2013.

1. SDplinker

SDplinker Pellet testing...yawn

Club:
    CASA - California Airgun Shooters Association
    System Gemini aktiv free rifle butt/hook - $350 (~230 £). Not really in the budget but at the price I'm having a hard time passing it up. Talk me into or out of it. Currently have a TX200 but might be worth stashing for future PCP use.

2. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    If it's cheap, and you have the spare cash, buy it. If you don't like it or get on with it you can always sell it on to get the money back, or as you say keep it for a future purchase.:)

3. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    I'm currently toying with looking at one to help with perhaps a unique issue. From that perspective i'd say just look at why you think you want one. In terms of the device itself, they can be fiddly to adjust and setup, but fit is important. Some prefer a loose fit that's more accommodating to a variation in position, some prefer something more specific, less adaptive. But they seem to hold their money so I doubt you'd lose much if anything on the experiment.

4. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

I have one with the hinge lever as it's legal for HFT if you remove one of the hinges but very good for FT with them fitted. Very well built and comfortable.