Worcester A R club & UKAHFT

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Gerry, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Gerry

Gerry Member

Club:
    None
    I had a long chat with Johnny yesterday .

Despite the fact he has a fairly long period of treatment & convalesence ahead of him , he is really excited about 2012 .

He has decided that he wants to enter a team into the UK HFT comps , as he feels we have enough competent members on board .

He has asked that Jim Tyler & I assist him running the club , until he regains full strength & this we have agreed to do .

From this sunday onwards we'll open the books for next years subs .

We have a club shoot on sunday , then a "Boxing Day " fun shoot on the 27th .

So , if you fancy a bit of fun during the christmas / new year week , this is the one to do .

Due to it being a fun shoot , you shoot what you bring , and we will not enforce the positions as per UK HFT rules , as long as SAFETY is maintained at all times .

If any one would like to make a small donation to the prize draw afterwards, we have trophies & medals for the class winners , and we have a few bottles of wine , a scope & a few other goodies to give away .

See the Calender Post for details of the shoot .

2. XTX

XTX XTX Air

Club:
    Nomads HFT
    Good to hear, 2012 should be a good year and hopefully we can get a few more members.

I should be there on Sunday, weather permitting.

I won't be able to make the Boxing Day shoot unfortunately but I will see if there is something I can add to the pot for the prize fund.

3. Gerry

Gerry Member

Club:
    None
    Thanks Darrin .