Woolley Edge Parking Fine!

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by D J H, Nov 20, 2009.

1. D J H

D J H RangeSports

Stayed at the North Bound Woolley Edge Travel lodge last saturday for the Gathering.

Just got a nice letter in the post demanding £80 for illegal parking:eek:

Seems that you now have to enter car registration number into a machine at reception (shame the receptionist didn't tell us!) to avoid this.

Not to worry though, phoned Travel lodge and they have told me to send the letter in to them and they will get it stopped:) (hopefully)

So anyone else who didn't use the machine in reception, watch out for the letter!

DJ

2. 5teve L

5teve L STOP ! HAMMER TIME !

Club:
    The Oaks & Horsham hawks
    Yeah I read that on the travel lodge website when I was looking for a room Dave.. Hope it gets sorted out for you though.
    They do similar things at all the services now & McDonalds of all places.. !
    I read about one chap that pulled in for a break (like they tell you to with the signs) & recieved the ticket a few days later.. :rolleyes: sneaky beggars nowadays

3. tokoloshe

tokoloshe Twang ****!

Club:
    Springfield & Seac
    DJ, I got one 3 weeks ago at the same travelodge when up for R9! Sent it back with copy of my TL invoice and a letter, all sorted now:D

4. Buster21

Buster21 Member

Club:
    Springfield arc
    So as not to feel left out I got one today:eek: funny how we have only ever had them from Wooley Edge

regards Dave L