"Woodfield-gcp" is now Lukas Parsley's UK distributor

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Gerry, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Gerry

Gerry Member

Club:
    None
    Gents , these stocks are fantastic works of art , & Welsh Willy is a good man to deal with .
    RFD from Wales , who has secured a few good agencies , including some Gas rams & triggers made in South Africa .
    I personally have bought several rifles & loads of other kit from him , honest , reasonable prices & quick to post .
    Gerry .

Hi Gents.
    I am proud to announce that "Woodfield-gcp" is now Lukas Parsley's UK distributor.
    Lukas & Myself have struck a deal that will allow UK shooters to have direct access to his works of art through a UK distributor, this will allow Lukas more time in his workshop doing what he does best...
    http://www.lukasz-pietruszka.hostit.pl/news.php

Prices will be following on in the next couple of days and the stocks will hopefully be able to be purchased through my website. ( I have to contact my web designer first)

There will be 3 grades available bronze silver & gold..many options will also be available regarding adjustable cheek pieces, butt pads , hamsters , chequering, etc etc etc etc..
    Possibly more stocks for other makes and models of rifles as well ??

I would be most obliged if people would also spread the word that LP stocks are now available from woodfieldgcp@ntlworld.com

Many thanks
    Will..

2. luger

luger Malta's GOS!!!

Club:
    Malta Allied Airgunners Club
    Lukas Parsley

I have just bought 2 stocks for my HW97k and TX200HC from Lukas and must say they are fantastic! I bought them in beech wood but Lukas did his best to select for me some beech with nice grain.............especially for the TX200HC :D

Lukas is a great guy to deal with and always updated me with pics of the ongoing progress of the stocks and only requested payment once the stocks were ready and literally sent me a photo session of both stocks for me to view. Once satisfied with end result, payment was done. Both stocks are now also uploaded on his website :D

I had an unlucky problem with the hamster of the TX as after a couple of days, it cracked due to the change in temperature and humidity from Poland to Malta. Lukas immideately made, and sent me a replacement hamster from the same piece of wood the original stock was cut free of charge!

Now thats service!

I highly recommend his work

3. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Stocks

Has to be said his work does look superb.

Just a question, can you buy laminate blanks from Lukas, or does he order what he uses??

Id be interested in some of the laminates he has there...

Berty

4. luger

luger Malta's GOS!!!

Club:
    Malta Allied Airgunners Club
    I ordered my stocks in ECO finish, meaning they are only sanded to 100 so still need to sand with higher grit and then stain and oil the stocks but they still looked highly finished with very little to work on while sanding further!

Lukas used to sell blank stocks including laminates but has now stopped if I recall correctly.

Kris

5. Gerry

Gerry Member

Club:
    None
    Berty , contact Welsh Willy & see what he can do for you .

6. BIGGS"N"WIFE

BIGGS"N"WIFE New Member

Lukasz Stock

Hi

Just like to add Lukas is a top bloke to deal with.
    Brought a Eagle Eye stock for the wifes Air Arms S 400, made to measure for her and as a christmas prezzie last year.
    The communication was great, the stock arrived perfect, and a good price as well.

Bruce