Williams Formula 1 Factory Visit for 2 persons

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by AndyS, Aug 29, 2011.

1. AndyS

AndyS Member

Club:
    Newbury, CSFTA
    As announced at the prize giving at the end of GP9. BFTA are holding a blind auction, the highest bidder will get a trip for two persons around the Williams Formula 1 factory at Grove, Wantage Oxon.

The trip will be on Satuday 17th September 2011 and will be from 13:00 until 16:00 hrs.

The winner of the blind auction will be expected to make their own way to the Grove headquarters of Williams F1.

THe highest bidder of the blind auction will win. THe monies from the blind auction, will go to the Williams F1 charities of the year, namely the Spinal Injuries Association and Macmillan Nurses.

If you want to enter this competition, please send an e-mail to the BFTA treasurer, Andrew Slade (AndyS) on this forum.

My e-mail address is andrew.slade1@btinternet.com.

I will acknowledge all bids, by e-mail reply, the competition is open until 6th September. Williams will need to know the two names of the persons who wil be touring the factory.

Unfortunately this clashes with the European Championships at Weston Park, but is open to all members of the shooting community, and is NOT for re-sale on e-bay or similar sites.

If you need more details before bidding, i suggest you ring me on 07973-151903 in the evenings after 18:30hrs.

Many thanks to Peter Terry of Willaims for arranging this rare opportunity.

Andrew Slade
    Treasurer
    British Field Target Associaition.

2. AndyS

AndyS Member

Club:
    Newbury, CSFTA
    Bump to top

3. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Great cause

I have to say if it wasnt down to clashing with the Euro's, I would be going for these.

The auction is for a great cause and would really like your support.

Many thanks

Berty

4. AndyS

AndyS Member

Club:
    Newbury, CSFTA
    Bump to top