who and what were the best in 2011

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by popsheep, Oct 25, 2011.

1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Well I;ve been thinking now the season has finished who has done well IN MY EYES ONLY and on the forum you can air your views because they wont be like mine I;m sure and as I;m getting on i;m sure I would have forgot what a great performance some-one had done in the beginning of the year.
    No shooter has won more than one round which must be good for the sport,so its well done to them.

these are my views
    BEST SCORE OF THE YEAR
    Sean Eustace 57 win at Cambridge
    followed close by
    Steph Kirkwood 59 at Mad
    Ryan Charlton 58 I think at Rivi
    How the hell they shot those scores on the days was outstanding

TOP SHOOTER OF THE YEAR
    Dave Ramshead

MOST IMPROVED
    Dave Benyon [after injury top shooting]

To all the juniors who shot, well done to you all you are the blood of this sport and should be encouraged by all the clubs.
    TOP JUNIOR

Andrew Underwood is my pick can you go anywhere else,this boy is a credit to his family and club and the sport

Now this cat might get the most disscustion
    WOW WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM ???????
    My vote must go to DAVE LILLYWHITE with a 55 at Quarry [just a great shoot]

I know there will be people who you feel should be in there so over the winter get them down in this post and we;ll all have something to read and dissagree with .

2. elite warrior

elite warrior MAD 4 IT 2012

Club:
    MAD.....
    well heres mine for overall.....

pete dutton ---- world champion :D

dave ramshead --- uk champ (again):cool:

top shooter ---- steph kirkwood---- MAD day one (59):eek:

junior ---- andrew underwood ----- bet his dad wishes he was that good :p

best course ----- was very close so will have to say MAD day two---- and QUARRY :)

Most improved for me was----- gary chillingworth---- well done

ive been shooting for 2 and a half seasons now and this was by far the hardest and best standard of shooting ive seen,, nxt season is going to be so tough and i personally cannot wait for it to start already ..

hope to see you all at the gathering

atvb
    martyn (lurch)

3. BigBluey

BigBluey New Member

Great Year

BEST SCORE OF THE YEAR
    Has to go to Sean Eustace 57 win at Cambridge
    Ryan Charlton 58 at Rivington, I wasnt there but heard it was terrible conditions

TOP SHOOTER OF THE YEAR
    Cant arguee at this one Dave Ramshead, although Little Steph comes in a very very close second

MOST IMPROVED
    Alex Larkin ( Has had a great year and cleaned up a few trophies on his way (One to watch next year)

TOP JUNIOR
    Andrew Underwood

I had an absolute great time this year considering everything going on, and I cant wait for next year to start.

Massive well done to everyone involved in making this a great year, from the marshalls, the course setters, organisers and to all those who helped keep us fed and watered. If I have forgotten a group then thank you too.

Simon

4. sultano

sultano Member

Club:
    cambridge hft
    what ? no best singer /songwriter section????????????:D

5. sultano

sultano Member

Club:
    cambridge hft
    i shot with andrew and peter underwood at MAD in the 2010 UKAHFT at MAD andrew was brilliant then and must be even better now a superb shooter whatever age group so he gets my vote

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  6. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    Top shooter has be be Rammy, (Mr consistent)

Best round, I think is Cambridge as they showed what could be done with an open field (well done Bruce and Andrea)

Top Kid is defiantly Andrew Underwood

Top score was Mr Eustace with his 57 at Cambridge. (sold his soul to the devil for that one)

and most improved has to be that chap from Quarry, I think his name is Pete, last year he was in fortieth place, this year seventh. Just shows what a change in gun can do for you. (I am in so much trouble now:D)

7. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    No worries Gary, but you never know if you get yourself a Walther you may make the England team next year:p

Pete

8. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    Git...:D:D

9. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

Can i vote for myself for highest placed newbie :D 11th in my first season in the nationals :eek:

How proud am i to be amongst those names allready mentioned!! i have all the northwest shooters to thank for it, competing against the likes of Rammy and Benyon week after week has helped me to get there.!

I thought for a minute i was going to make the top 10 but i had not spotted Martin way down the ranking with only 5 scores, his quarry score gave him a full result and a deserved place in the top ten.

10. A.C.

A.C. Non member

Top wins = Everybody that won a round, as pretty much all of them had their difficulties.
    Top Junior Andrew Underwood, no question about it.
    Top round MAD it's more than just the shoot and the weekend definitely embodies HFT, Having Fun Together.
    Top competitor. Dave Ramshead the ultra competitor, when you see how much work Dave puts in it becomes easy to see why he's so good.
    Best course, the boys think Emley Moor

We'd like to thank everybody for their kindness this year. :)

11. bigpaul

bigpaul Member

Club:
    springfield arc
    Food

Ian.
    You get the prize for best food from us dark side lot. :)