WHFTA thanks

Discussion in 'WHFTA Official forum' started by Sparky, Apr 23, 2012.

1. little steph

little steph Captain Pussycat

Club:
    Lains Shooting School
    Big thank you to everyone who organised, course setted and general pitched in to help - made the weekend most enjoyable!
    Was great weekend and great to see everyone and catch up!

Look forward to 2013!! :)

2. Gnhouse

Gnhouse Member

Just a quick thanks to everyone who made this a great weekend

Big thanks to all the people involved, who put in the time and effort for everyone to come along and moan about the wind and the weather :D To everyone who won anything well done you guys and gals

Most of all though I want to say a massive thanks to the Dutch shooter (I'm sorry i don't know your name) who, while I was marshalling, after his first miss or two finally got a kill, and proceeded to jump up, shout with pure joy, run to his shooting parter shake his hand and come across to me and shook mine, almost hugging me :D the look of pure pleasure and joy on his face reminded me what this sport is all about :D

Garrick

3. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Big arms

Bloody hell he must have been a big chap to get his hands around you :D:D:D:D

4. Gnhouse

Gnhouse Member

Well he was a big chap but his enthusiasm would have had me in a bear hug I reckon if he never stopped and just shook my hand :D

5. SteveFields

SteveFields Member

Club:
    Castle FT&RC
    I'd just like to add my thanks to Pete and Jane and everybody else involved for putting in the effort and making this a brilliant competition.

The lake course combined with a devious wind gave me a kicking this year but am already planning revenge for next.

All the best
    Steve