WHFTA WHFTA 2010 International Team Championship

Discussion in 'WHFTA Documentation and Forms' started by Scooby, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

The 2010 WHFTA World HFT Championships sees the introduction of an International team event so as well as the individual World Champion we will also have World Team Champions.

Only one national team per country is allowed & each national side will consist of no more than 6 shooters with their best 4 individual scores from the overall standings counting for the team.

Notification in writing of each national side must be made to Pete Dutton no later that 1hr before the start of shooting on day 1.

Please note. only genuine International sides will be allowed :D

2. tokoloshe

tokoloshe Twang ****!

Club:
    Springfield & Seac
    Does that mean I have to produce my passport? :D

3. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

If I start examining your passports Nick I'll miss the first days shooting:eek:

4. NarkyMark

NarkyMark New Member

Club:
    TAWD VALE
    Just wondering how many shooters have South African nationality, I'm a dual national UK & SA, obviously I'm not in the England team, but I'll start off the SA team if we have enough :confused:
    Cheers,
    Mark

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  5. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Sorry the International team event is for official national sides who have pre booked as such, the teams taking part are :-

England
    Holland
    Poland
    Scotland
    Wales

6. NarkyMark

NarkyMark New Member

Club:
    TAWD VALE
    Sorry, I could of swore your OP did not say that :confused:

7. DarrenQ

DarrenQ New Member

Club:
    MAD
    S.a teams not included.

just you wait till next year when we enter a team s.a.;)

darren.

8. NarkyMark

NarkyMark New Member

Club:
    TAWD VALE
    According to the the OP Darren:

So that is two names down, we need another 2, get it in writing and handed in an hour before the competition....Unless that has since changed :confused:

9. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Your quoted post is correct, the teams will be confirmed on the morning of the shoot.

However, seeing as nobody has entered the competition as a South African there won't be a South African team in the event.

10. NarkyMark

NarkyMark New Member

Club:
    TAWD VALE
    What you on about :confused:

It did not ask about nationality on the entry forms, it only stated country as part of the address :confused:

If I can get two more names, there will be a SA team! Signed and handed in an hour before the competition as stated above and on the official WHFTA entry form....

Unless you can show a genuine documented reason why there should not be.....

11. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Mark sorry mate but making a side up at the last minute from people who now live in the UK and would of qualified for the England team if they finished in the overall top 6 (Darren Quincey being one of those) makes the SA a bit of a joke and on the application form some people realised that it meant the Country you intend to shoot for not where you live.

Pete

12. NarkyMark

NarkyMark New Member

Club:
    TAWD VALE
    You calling the SA team a JOKE :eek:
    Remember the Jamaican bob-sleigh team in Cool Runnings :D

I do agree in a fashion, I'm just being a Tw@ really, but it is still within the rules, they are the benefits of being a dual national you see...

....A bit similar to having the most English surname in the Welsh team :eek: :D

Just out of interest who would of shot Team SA this year and who will do it next year :confused:

ATB

Mark

13. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Mark, As in the original post, this competition is for genuine international teams only. If you wish to be considered for the South African Team next year then I suggest you contact the Governing body for HFT in South Africa & ask them if they are interested in sending a Team or allowing you to organise one

14. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Both Nick Thomas and Darren were trying to qualify for England, Nick made it Darren Didnt:D mind you Nick even tried to play the Taff card to:eek:

Names mean nothing in Countries but allegiance and loyalty does:p

Even if Dual National once you have decided to shoot or try to qualify for one, you can't shoot for another!!! bit like having your cake and eat it:cool:

Pete