Where are all the 4.53's?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Rod, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Rod

Rod New Member

I see on JSB's website that Jsb Exact 4.53's aren't advertised. They not being manufactured anymore? :( Shame if they aren't as my RN10 Mk III loves them and I've only got 16 tins left. More pellet testing soon I suppose.

Rod

2. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

I agree, i use 4.53's and i cant get them at all. Its such a pain. Might have to find another pellet and size!!

What a pain!

LAity

3. raisedbybrocks

raisedbybrocks New Member

Hmm so it seems no more 4.53's. Mine was really enjoying them however I found that they required allot of prep to perform at their best. Try Jsb express/mozzies as my Pt 3 loves 4.53's and mozzies. I gave the barrel a clean and after about 30 shots leading in got some nice groups this morning. 8mm at 45 yards and a nice 10mm 5 shot group at 55. That'll do me. Predictable in the wind too if your barrel likes them.:)

4. Jon

Jon Member

Wouldnt pay any attention to what the label says and probably to my knowledge have the only two batches of pellets made by JSB that measure over 4.48.

5. raisedbybrocks

raisedbybrocks New Member

True I have had 4.51's that were much tighter in the barrel than anything else.

6. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Carefull

I just bought 10 tins secondhand of 4.53s . early batch . but they are not a good as the ones i had a while back . also bought some 4.51s . terrible ??? HOLLY

7. Jon

Jon Member

Just for a laugh Hols measure them 4.47 to 4.48