Whats Happening at MAD on the 20th and 21 AUG

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by popsheep, Aug 1, 2011.

1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

We are happy to be putting on a double header for the UKAHFT hench 2 courses over the week-end so to keep every-one happy and busy while visiting MAD some mayby for the first time ,this is what we are hoping to do to keep you occupied over that week-end .
    The only thing we insist on at MAD is you enjoy yourselves and if something is;nt right that we may have overlooked please tell and I;ll put it right ,constructive critisisum is no problem to MAD.

The plinking range out to 55 yrds will boards every 5 yards and 50 knock-up knock-down targets to shoot
    We will have a 10 shot practice course for you all to shoot at will over the weekend
    2 side shoots of prone/kneeling/standing on the clock
    2 silloette lanes to be shot standing
    10 target Pistol course [this will be split into 2 classes with the rules been from last years UKAHFT and can be found on their website .
    SO PLEASE BRING YOUR PISTOLS.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE IN THE COMPETITION AND STILL WANT TO SHOOT THE SIDESHOOTS AND PISTOLS PLEASE FEEL FREE YOU CAN SHOOT ON THE HOUSE IT WILL BE FREE BUT PLEASE IF THERE IS SOME-ONE WHO WANTS TO SHOOT AND WILL PAY HE OR SHE GETS PREFFERENCE
    THIS MEANS YOU CAN HAVE A PRACTICE BEFORE YOU PLAY FOR THE MONEY
    The side shoots can be shot at anytime over the weekend with the winners and second placed people getting the money prizes on SUNDAY.

On FRIDAY friday NIGHT we will shoot a 15 shot competition £1.00 in winner takes all but please be mindfull
    THIS WILL BE A HANDICAP COMPETITION so even WOKI may have a chance to win.

On SATURDAY evening we will run a 25 shot HANDICAP competition £1.00 in winner take all, l shoot with who you like and when you like .

FOOD SHACK WILL BE SERVING FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT BURGER AND CHIPS OR JUST CHIPS.
    CHRIS SUTCLIFFE WILL BE IN CHARGE OF OUR GAS BARBY BUT YOU CAN BRING YOUR OWN FFD AND THE COOK WILL DO THER REST ITS NO PROBLEM .
    we only ask if you are bringing a barby please bring it down near the club hut so we are all together
    if you are camping and cooking on your own stove then thats no problem ,cook eat and come on down and bring your beers and join the group under the club hut lean-too
    .Free Tea and Coffee in the evenings but you will have to make it yourselves if I;ve gone home.
    FOOD SHACK
    Saturday and Sunday morning from 7-30 to 8-30 fried breakfast plus all the usual but if you want a salad bring it with you .
    prices are very good value tea or the best coffee is 50p so come on down .

We want this event to be enjoyed by all so please get booked and come and join us at this great UKAHFT
    event .
    FREE CAMPING FOR TENTS AND CARAVANS AT MAD .
    We have gents and ladies toilets and running water so why not make it abit of a holiday and bring the wife she can always earn a few bob in the kitchen[only joking,leave ;em at home ]

Its also my 29th wedding annaversey on the 20th AUG so if you see the wife please dont say anything as I don;t know why but she thinks I should be taking her out ,I;ve said Chris;s barby tastes the nuts so I only hope it does.

Well its taken me long enough to write this post I cant remember what I;ve put but I hope you get the jist of it ,come and enjoy a weekend of shooting at MAD I;m sure you will enjoy yourselves with like minded people who just want to shoot, have the crack and enjoy themselves.
    Also as has been said above if you have;nt got the money for the side shoots then have them for FREE just come and enjoy yourselves .

2. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    looking forward to it Ian:)

3. Scoch

Scoch HOW!!!

Club:
    Tayside Airgun Club
    Cant wait, easily worth an extra 1000 miles on the car, last year was fantastic and really looking forward to it, shooting should be good too!