What to expect at the MAD--- UKAHFT week-end

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by popsheep, Jul 4, 2010.

1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

to all the people that are coming to MAD for the UKers in Mid July this is what will be there for you to enjoy .
    Our horses field is empty now so plenty of room to Camp and park and you can turn up anytime on the FRIDAY.ITS FREE TO EVERY_ONE
    We will be serving Cheeseburgers and chips between 7pm and 8pm on Friday and Saturday night .large portions for £3.00 so for those that dont want to use the BARBY we will be there .
    The BARBY is for your use and Big Chris will be in attendance ,if you want to bring your own Barby please do the only stipulation is you all cook in the same place near the Club-hut.
    We will have enough cover for you all to sit in with lighting in the evening to if any-one wants to give a song you are more than welcome .
    We will be serving food from the food shack from 7-30AM onwards with a large cooked breakfast to start the day right .
    FRIDAY NIGHT SHOOT ,we will be running a 20 shot handicap shoot, shot to UKAHFT rules £1.00 in and all monies paid out on the night [please note the handicapper cannot be bought ]
    Aprox time of start 6-30 but please if you have had a drink before then ,you cant shoot .
    SATURDAY 30 shot course ,round 4 of the UKAHFT.

SATURDAY night shoot as Friday night and no the handicapper cannot be bought at any price

SUNDAY ROUND 5 OF THE UKAHFT

THROUGH0OUT THE WEEKEND WE WILL BE RUNNING THE UKAHFT PISTOL SHOOT

ALSO WE WILL BE RUNNING SIDESHOOTS A 20 SHOT GAMBLE SIDESHOOT 3 POINTS STANDERS 2POINTS KNEELERS AND 1 POINT PRONE
    SILHOUETTE STANDING SIDE SHOOT JUST KNOCK THEM DOWN AND PUT YOUR SCORE CARD IN THE BOX PROVIDED .
    All the score cards ,money box ,rules and completed cards box will be on tables alongside each shoot so all you have to do is ,pay fill in your card with a partner and shoot away as many times as you want you wont be fed up at MAD.
    There will be targets along the tree line to shoot for some practice before the main shoot.It will be free and open for all ,the weekend long.
    What we want at MAD is above all is for you to enjoy yourselves so please if there is something else that you want to do over the weekend please tell us and we will try to provide ,we want you to have a week-end to remember and I;m sure you wont be dissapoited .
    cheers and all the best
    From All at MAD

2. Knockedover

Knockedover CSFTA Champ

Sounds like it will be the absolute nuts:cool::cool: Can't wait:)

3. Dai

Dai New Member

Bloody hell, cant you fit anymore in...ie Fair Ground lol.....Looks like we'll be in for a great time, realy looking forward to it..

4. Dazzzle

Dazzzle New Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Can't wait:D:D See you on the Friday

5. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Any traffic lights Ian?:D:D

6. poison dwarf

poison dwarf BANNED

Club:
    tondu /quarry
    Is there gonna be a "chicken shack" too ? :cool:

7. popsheep

Only in the car park###### TRAFFIC LIGHT

We at Mad welcome change and new idears,last year we shot at Rivvi and I loved the crow on the pole ,so I got in touch on the Monday after the shoot with the Rivvi lads and hy presto we now have a lovely Crow on a pole .
    Shepreth had a fish that looked great and I could see a place for that
    At Quarry round I think the Eagle up the pole stood out as the best target on the day ,I ordered one of them .
    The Worlds ,yes your right that bloody Duck in the woods course its winking its eye at you all, just waiting to be knocked down
    I went to Tawd and again hy presto they had some targets I rather liked and you can all believe it from me there will be some new targets at MAD at the UKers
    WE JUST LOVE IT

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  8. DarrenQ

DarrenQ New Member

Club:
    MAD
    ukhft

copy cat.;)

9. paula

paula Senior Member

hi
    sounds like a cracking weekend really looking forward to it,
    just a small question . we are going to camp is it ok if we bring our dog??

10. 5teve L

5teve L STOP ! HAMMER TIME !

Club:
    The Oaks & Horsham hawks
    Really looking forward to this round :)

11. popsheep

Dogs at MAD

Dogs are no problem and are very welcome but please keep on a lead like all the others, we have a dog at MAD which some call our mascot as you will see it is on a lead at all times and very obedient.We have also had one up the club that the owner could not catch that did;nt want to come back and while running through every sting thought it was great fun I DONT THINK.
    cheers and all are welcome