what to do on a Wednesday night

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by popsheep, Nov 9, 2011.

1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

This is the first Wednesday night that MAD hav;nt had a shoot since April this year,i;m bloody lost ,sick of the telly and can;t wait till next Wednesday night shoot ,is any-one in the same boat
    cheers Ian

2. Knockedover

Knockedover CSFTA Champ

I'd be quite happy not to pick a gun up again until well into the new year :) For donkeys years I've lived and breathed shooting and so in the past year I've barely picked up the gun and enjoyed it even more than I did before :) To put it in perspective in previous years I've generally shot 30,000+ pellets a year, this year I've just opened my 6th tin of pellets :eek: It's good to take a break and come back fresh and invigorated :)

3. w-v-m

w-v-m Member

Club:
    Missed it's
    Was looking forward to the MAD night shoots, from the end of August, you should be so lucky to be able to shhot them once a fortnight, I'm stuck in my caravan, 350 miles from my guns, and 450 miles from MAD, now thats too far for a 20 shot shoot.
    Bloody work, Bloody Scotland.

4. DarrenQ

DarrenQ New Member

Club:
    MAD
    I had to sit at home with the wife and kids, can't we make it every Wednesday?

Darren.

5. Sharpe

Sharpe Semper fidelis

Club:
    Maldon
    Ive sent a copy of this to Kims phone mate, 1 less at the gathering :D