What the Fluck

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by simmmo, Dec 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simmmo

simmmo New Member

I have started and run a Tin Chicken Club for quite a few years on a shoe string budget. Got sacked off of here by the FT Gestapo for questioning their finances rightly or wrongly. If you know me I am never wrong and I lie.

Today shot away from home and some random bloke engaged me and my group in conversation, to be honest he was boring me and I just wanted him to move on. Missed my next target. Initially I thought he was talking about that aboration called a chronograph, now me and Dop think they should be banned. No he was talking about people who hadn't paid. For Fluck Sake you cheaters think that is OK? To rob a Tin Chicken club of five pound a head come on whoever you are you think you can get 3 hours entertainment cheaper?

Ashamed Monkey.

subaru swift and Ash Bailey like this.
  2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    You've never been sacked off here for questioning FT finances.

You've been given an opportunity to retract your insult, you've refused.

This forum is paid for privately and kept going by volunteers' time being given freely. If you're going to be insulting to those who do so, which include HFT shooters (not that it's of any relevance) then you won't be a member, nor will anyone else.

DRAGON64, Waldo, Darron and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.