what scope for my tx200?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by brede, Jun 22, 2010.

1. brede

brede all the gear and no idea.

hi everyone ive currently got a nikko sterling mountmaster on my tx200 that i took off my daystate when i bought a sidewinder tac-30 for it. I've since seen my scores rise and rise with a better scope.

Im new to springers having recently purchased a tx200 which i think is fantastic :D
    however i want a better scope on it but i cant stretch to that sort of money again, was thinking of maybe an MTC viper for it because having looked through a mates the aim points look perfect for my springer!
    any other suggestions people? i tend to shoot 10x mag so fixed mags are fine with me

another thing... venom kit or not? keep hearing different opinions but no real reasons behind them so please help im confused :eek: thanks, john

2. skipper

skipper New Member

I have been using my TX alot more lately since my good buddy tuned it ;) but due to financial restrictions at the mo have had to stick the spare MTC Viper on it till i can muscle up the wonga for something else.
    I must admit i am slightly spoiled with my other glass on my rifles but the MTC is holding its own at the mo in the springer role. I find im using more aim points at extreme close distance and long distance with the springer so the half mils are suiting the combo nicely.

Ol

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  3. gillieman

gillieman New Member

Alot of people get on with the Hawk Sr6, at £130 the ret not bad so it might be one to have a squint through.;)

4. brede

brede all the gear and no idea.

thanks boys i'll check them out :)