What model hw100 is this!?!

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by 211anthony, Nov 2, 2013.

1. 211anthony

211anthony New Member

I'm thinking about buying this and wanted to no if anyone could tell me a bit more about it! It comes with decent scopes sling bag pump bipod ect so full package for £600. The thing is I have read reviews of there being mk1,mk2,mk3? What's the difference and what's does this look like to you? It's a .177 hw100t classic
    What's your opinions guys?

Attached Files:

2. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    Hiya, I can't get the link to open so I can get a larger pic to look at, BUT, it's the shooters who give the "Mk" add on to the guns.
    So essentially, the " Mk 1" had the fixed slim silencer as fitted to the HW 97K, and the cylinder was the non-quick fill type.
    Then the "Mk 2" had the larger screw fit silencer and Quick-fill" cylinder.
    "Mk3" versions had slight stock shape differences, but these are so slight you really have to know your HW100 "Mk2-Mk3" versions, or compare both rifles side by side, there is a very slight weight reduction in the "Mk3" over the "Mk2" due to the stock.:)

3. 211anthony

211anthony New Member

Thanks for the reply
    I ended up finding a s410tdr on the sales question the day I came on here to post this! Great deal and it'll match the hw100 for accuracy any-day
    Thanks you for your reply learned some thing from your post
    Anthony