1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What make & Model Air Gun Do you use & Why

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by clubshot, Nov 17, 2008.

1. clubshot

clubshot Member

Seems many posters would not use a Webley Air Gun these Day's

What made you buy your current outfit -

I brought my BAR Custom HW100 to replace my Rapid 17
    Which used to drive me up the wall removing Bottle and never having
    any idea how many shots was left - no gauge - loading Rapid magazine used often
    end up on floor - while trying to preload spring -

With HW100 - with it's longer Air Cylinder - much easier to top up after 6 x 14 shot magazines

Not forgeting HW's Great Single Shot magazine - Idea when doing pellet tests

BOB/R

2. Baltipal

Baltipal New Member

A happy piece of good fortune for me. I needed an FT rig & was saying so on a Club shoot one Saturday, someone on the Lane behind me over heard me(Ican be quite loud!) & told me to ring BAR even gave me the digits so I ended up buying my Pro Target over a Mobile in a Wood!

3. Jon

Jon Member

I bought the materials to make all 19 of them.
    Even an expensive PR Mark 4 originally cost me £85 and about 120 hrs labour 9 years ago.

Havent actually bought many though do own a few, ashamedly i admit to owning an AA.

The only gun i paid full whack for was the Anchutz 9003 then needed sorting and the only air rifle i would pay good money for, one of three converted in the UK/World. Top it off with a Premier Ret VX3 20-50 one of the very last Dick Thomas modded. At Welhams prices looking at £6k mine about £3.8k.

Do own a Walther, its been in bits for 4 years and used to do the loads of inletting.