What have you done???

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by LAity, Feb 22, 2011.

1. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Hi all

So i was thinking , what have you achieved whilst doing HFT?? I am very lucky in as much as i am a very natural shot :D:D:D and have won a round and had a few podiums , so i am happy but what would you have to achieve to say " i have done it all ?" a very very bold and brash statement i know, one i would defo not ever say!!!

So tell me then??

LAity

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  2. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    :DVery naughty Roger:D

3. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Not a lot really, I've fluked a few decent performances but I'm not the natural shot you are bloke.

4. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

That's very true Charlts, your not :):) Lets be honest, you have had some really top shoots and have had the odd clear as well??? I figure there is still something to do though?? have you achieved it all yet then buddy??

LAity

5. 5teve L

5teve L STOP ! HAMMER TIME !

Club:
    The Oaks & Horsham hawks
    I would like to win a UK round & finish top 10, whether that happens though is a different story, as like Ryan, I'm not a natural like you Rog :D :p

To have done it all would be winning the UK's X amount of years running & then move on to FT & do the same I suppose.

6. D Hat

D Hat Everyone's friend

Some people are more easily pleased than others, i think you have judge what you've won by the standard of the people that you shoot against. I think you would have to have won all the major series going against the best shots in the country. You'd need some ego to say i've achieved everything there is in HFT or FT.

7. Scoch

Scoch HOW!!!

Club:
    Tayside Airgun Club
    Rog,

We are clearly not all blessed with your plethora of natural talent, in fact I would bet your probably themost natural shot in your house mate, unless you have a dog lol.

I have to admit you have achieved more than I ever thought I would see at MAD last year, im still having nightmares!!!!

See you soon mate!

8. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Not done bad in the past, but still plenty i want to do, but can never and wont achieve everything, oh and making a Jock wear and England shirt was up there:cool:

Pete

9. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

thats done and dusted

Its what you are going to do in the future and by the look of your scores of late you want to be getting some practice in or JEAN may very well beat you in the UKers she;s standing one up at the moment I see as I;m sure everyone else has noticed by the PMs I having about your scores .
    cheers Ian

10. Knockedover

Knockedover CSFTA Champ

I can't see as anyone would be fool enough to say something like that, if anyone did they'd either have to be either extremely talented and have achieved an enormous amount, the likes which nobody has seen before, or be a complete egotistical tool of gigantic proportions.
    There is so much achieve in the sport that I think it would be impossible to conquer all aspects, opens, regional, nationals, worlds, interclub...that's just the main ones and doesn't include other series like the extremes and other constantly evolving parts of the sport....its never ending and the challenge is what its all about :)

11. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

Errrrrrrrrrrrm let me see I have won a new rifle, won a new scope, won the bonus bunney, made lots of good friends had lots of good times, got my mug on the W.H.F.T.A bannner so I say that I have achieved lots:D:D:D

12. samADAMSON

samADAMSON New Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Well I haven't blown anything up yet :D:p

13. silver fox

silver fox New Member

like vinny said, its all about the challenge, i'm too old to frighten any of you guy's now but i have enjoyed myself, after coming back to air guns only 3 years ago, after a very long break, i've had a win in the summer sussex league and met a great bunch of guy's, i've become a member of the club's team, last year i signed up to do all the U.K.s where the hell i got the nerve to do one i'll never know, i put that down to all shooters at all the comps i've ever done your all a great bunch of guy's, i've even had the nerve to put in for the worlds at kelmarsh this year ( i must be mad) one of the best times was overnghting at MAD if you have'nt, give it a go this year, but roger keep your clothes on:). good luck to all in this coming season.
    Its not the winning.( though it does help) ATB Alan.

14. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

I think Vinny has come the closest.

team steyr
    team Meon
    team England

And Maverick's wingman...........now where did i leave those Raybans??:D

Rog, if they lined up all the HFT shooters in the world....where would you be?

15. bronxe

bronxe Banned

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    I myself havn't achieved anything but my son andrew has. Andrew won the 9-13 juniors. You couldnt have had a more prouder dad than me when we found out he had won it. I remember Barry saying i bet you got a tear in your eye now and he was correct.
    Its got to be said this could have not have been achieved without our quarry team that helped myself and Andrew along this path, and we are looking forward to this season.
    Good look to every one that is taking part and I hope our quarry team all shoot well.

Peter

16. LANKY MK

LANKY MK this **** is killing me.

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC

Dont forget Vince's stint as a Beach volleyballl player ;):D:D.

17. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    and his starring role in the film 8mm

18. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Chewbakka

Gary,

Didnt Vinny have a big role in the Star Wars films as Hans Solo's side kick???

Berty

19. herx77

herx77 Member

The Bodyboarding capitol of Hertfordshire.
    Club:
    Lea Valley Air Gun Club
    Not done as much as I want to but that makes it more interesting.Been in at the beginning of FT and seen the earlier days of HFT start.
    Won a few, lost lots more,went away happy understanding how it happened.
    Cleared a few courses in FT and HFT,annoyed the wife with more trophies with no room to put them in.
    Consider myself going past the sell by date ( Not as good as I used to be in the 80's) and suprised that I do as well as I do against the talent out there.
    Although I consider there is no substitute for ''luck''and good company going round a course;I seem to be happy with both at the moment, definitly with the company on the last few shoots :D although the luck seems a bit shaky at the mo :rolleyes:
    HERX77 .

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  20. Haych

Haych Member

I managed some how not shoot my brother :cool: and managed to take alot of money this year off Pete with the bonus bunny :D:D:D:cool: