What a great club

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by popsheep, Aug 6, 2009.

1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Finished the courses at Mad tonight and 14 members and non-members turned up to help not to shoot just to help,thank you one and all thats what makes MAD what it is ,people are everything ...
    cheers Ian

2. Where's Molly

Where's Molly Active Member

Club:
    M.A.D
    The mad mob

I would also like to thank all the hepers on wed, what a brilliant bunch they even heped me round up the horses! sorry Jean for the electric shock off the fence i still think your arm is in spasm now!!! boy didnt it make us jump ha ha! Cleve you are such a star always willing to help especially if it involves going up a tree or hacking down a bush or several!!! Dop for spending ages making the matchplay boards and braving driving my dads tractor to top the plinking range!!! But the biggest thanks must surely go to IAN BAINBRIDGE this man has worked tirelesly for weeks and weeks to organise this shoot where he gets the energy i do not know! He is 100% passionate about the club and im sure with his enthusiasm the club will go from strenth to strenth. I think Mr Bainbridge, pardon the pun you truely are M.A.D !!!!!!
    have a great golfing trip.
    Jen x x x
    :D:D:D:D:D