WFTF Worlds news for 2015

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by RobF, Nov 13, 2013.

1. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    At an ad-hoc meeting in Germany it was agreed that the federation should look further in the future as to countries being able to host, so Lithuania was asked if it was willing to host the event in 2015, which they have stated it's their intention to do.

I'm not sure of the laws in Lithuania, all I have found so far is some mention of a 6ft-lb limit, but I will endeavour to find out more info ahead of time.

Flights look to be about £200 return direct with Norwegian Airlines. Ryanair also go, but I believe they don't take guns. As it's the other side of Poland, I think it would probably beyond driving... But as it's like England with everything above Birmingham and left of Bristol chopped off, it's not going to be a problem to drive around once you're there.

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    For those Going, looks as if things are in place.

http://wftc2015.com/

now all that's needed is A plane!:)

3. DeanB

DeanB Active Member

Club:
    Harriers FTC
    That looks brilliant.
    DeanB

4. Brian.Samson

Brian.Samson Allowed in Sales Staff Member

Club:
    Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range
    Norwegian Airlines and Ryanair don't look like goers to me.

Ryanair don't take guns and Norwegian Airlines isn't a direct flight, you need to change planes in Stockholm which is risky because of their airgun laws and our lack of an EFP.

I do have a viable travel option, which I'm awaiting confirmation from the airline about and as soon as I have that confirmation I'll release details to the UK teams, and then anyone else who wants to go.

If you haven't already contacted me and you want to go drop me an email please (don't PM because my PM box gets filled up too quickly these days)

brian.samson@samscript.co.uk