WFTF 2013 info

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by RobF, Sep 24, 2012.

1. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    http://www.bds-field-target.de/wm2013/index.htm

EFTA will at least be placing a PCP team, and hopefully a springer team once Germany confirm this is how they wish to have entry, but there seems to be no harm in registering for an individual place first as these seem to be placed on a waiting list once the team allocations are set.

Please don't turn this into a "why is it not like we want it" thread, it is what it is, we'll (EFTA) do all we can to get as many people there as we can, I suggest you register your interest as an individual with them so they can determine interest.

I suggest you send me an email at admin@shooting-the-breeze.com when you've registered so we can keep you informed via email. Email only please.

Ta
    Rob

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    2013 Info Rob

3. RobF

Club:
    :D ssssh :D

4. RobF

Club:
    Answer No for the moment. Don't worry about the PCP/Springer team bit for the moment either. We have a few people wanting to shoot springer. If we get more than 8 we'll need to work out a qualification. If we don't I suspect we won't.

The loose plan is sometime after xmas to close entry from the EFTA, take the deposits, clear them in the bank, pay the BDS for the places we have. Then we'll know what the overflow is and we can deal with that from there.

The Germans are prioritising teams, pcp and springer. Then allocating equal amounts to each country as the demand requires, then with any surplus, opening it up first come first served. Not ideal, but we're doing all we can to get as many there as possible. We have an advantage in that respect in that we could field full teams and we have 3 shooters who have places by grace of their top 3 placings in Norway.

5. RobF

Club:
    Cool. Make sure you drop me an email please Matt. The reason being is i then stick all those emails in one folder and use that to communicate with all those registered. Tracing PM's and forum posts is something more prone to error.