Wendover camping

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by D Hat, Jun 19, 2014.

1. D Hat

D Hat Everyone's friend

If you are camping at wendover can you bring your own water as there is none up there. No open fires please but barbecues are fine. Our landlord as asked that there be no alcohol on site please folks.

2. Ceathreamhnan

Ceathreamhnan WHFTA Champion 2013

Club:
    Dunfermline
    Is there going to be any on site catering, burger van etc?

3. stu180101

stu180101 Member

Arthur Day Catering

Hear they do great breakfasts ...... not that I had chance to sample their culinary skills !?!

:eek:o :eek:

Stu :D

4. D Hat

D Hat Everyone's friend

I can only apologise on behalf of the club for the caterers leaving , they were told they would be needed until at least 5. I came off the course from marshalling about 3 to be told they'd just packed up and left.

5. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

They are never going to get a reputation for anything other than breakfast as they cleared off after that!

6. tugg

tugg itchy trigger finger

Club:
    springfield and mad
    well It gave me another hft excuse as to why I missed a target. Once The word got round the caterers had left I was in a state of panic as I hadn't eaten in the morning and the total lack of concentration caused me to miss .:lev

7. rogb

rogb Señor Member

I had a lovely sausage and bacon baguette and a nice coffee when I came off the course - mmm nice:D
    I went over later to get a Coke and they were packing the barbys away. I asked them if they were leaving. "Oh no" was the answer - next minute they were wheelspinning out of the car park:confused::shot::shot:
    I started to feel sorry for Sess 2 shooters but not too much as I was quite full up:D