Well lads and lasses its an Aetec this Anston!!

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by skipper, Aug 27, 2009.

1. skipper

skipper New Member

With a few phone calls, texts and pm's i have done something i havent done in ages......its not a small secret but im on the hunt for a 'bloody good scope'....something i can focus on pretty much all the way through from 8yds-45yds

I have tons of glass but nothing seems to hit the mark (although i will be looking through some very good glass at the weekend thanks to scooby, Vinnie B,charlts and sparky)

I had a dig through and came across an old simmons 3.8-12x44 i set it to x8.5/9 mag and 24yd parllax and i can see right through the yardage clear as day, which im quite excited about.....no mildots kind of 'feels' a bit weird after so long, but i have made the jump and mounted it to the Hw100 (need to zero it on saturday at Anston and find my aim points).

So in for a penny in for a pound...bit of a gamble (lou thinks im nuts & says i'll be sorry :rolleyes: )

If you see a 6'2 skinhead with tatts crying it'll be me :D (probably after vinnie B has punched me cos we're paired)

See you all soon :)

Ollie

2. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Olly I've got a scope you can borrow for Anston if you want? You'll be driving by me on your way up anyway.:)

Ryan

3. skipper

skipper New Member

Cheers Ryan your a true gent and a more generous airgunner....cant wait to have a look though your scopes but if i didnt shoot with the Aetec this weekend id have issues with myself pmsl :D (and a point to prove to lou :D )

So far im so impresssed with the Aetec (it wont be a keeper) but for test purposes and curiousity i have to use it....im out of the running this year anyway lol :D

Ol :)