Webley Mozzies or JSB Express

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Jimbob 2705, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Jimbob 2705

Jimbob 2705 New Member

Hi,

As Webley Mosquitoes are getting fairly hard to get hold of now (well at a reasonable price:(), I am considering changing to JSB Exact Express.

I can get the Express for £8 per tin (from Intershoot) which seems good value to me, especially when compared to the prices of Mozzies now.

Obviously I will check to see if my rifle likes them first!;) Infact, I have a tin on it's way to me now as we speak!:D

Which would you prefer to use if they both gave similar results? Does one seem more consistent, less damaged pellets, better padded?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks and ATB

James

2. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Theres a thread on the BBS discussing this very topic.;):)

3. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    my scoress went up when i switched to express.

Better quality in each tin i found and thus less fliers. Dont usually bin more than 20 -50 per tin.

4. C.Eaton

C.Eaton Confirmed Anschutz Nut...

Club:
    Springfield/ TEGC/ETL
    It's got nothing to do with what pellet you prefer, more what pellet at what velocity your barrel prefers.
    It's pointless spending 2 grand on a shooting rig to use pellets that give larger groups just because they're cheaper.
    Use the best performing pellets for your barrel or you'll be constantly crossing fingers and toes before squeezing the trigger ;)