Ways of the Rifle Book

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by RobF, Nov 7, 2008.

1. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Not so much a bit of kit, more like a shooter's bible.

Wether you punch paper or knockover metal, this book has something to offer. Although based around 3 position target shooting, this book goes from the very basics right up to in-depth minutae at the very top olympic level. Despite this looking like a very technical book for a small section of shooting, this contains info that's applicable to a wide range of shooting sports.

Every paragraph contains a nugget of info, and you can either take it in small chunks, use it as refererence or bury yourself in it over several evenings.

The illustrations are excellent, and I often use this as an aid to my shooting and in tuition.

If you want to improve your shooting whilst your away from the range then pound for pound this book is hard to beat against anything else, short of doing some physical exercise now and then !

Ways of the Rifle, it's available from www.edinkillie.co.uk and i've also found it at http://www.nsra.co.uk/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=8