Warren Edwards Ev2 Stock

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by swiftysue, Sep 8, 2013.

1. swiftysue

swiftysue A sip of tea in the ocean

Club:
    Greyhound
    Really enjoyed castle today and trying my new Warren Edwards stock. Just a few Pictures to show you the stock , and so chuffed i won some cash on its first outting. Just hope I can improve. I am very lucky to say I have had two new stocks one for my Ev and one for my Ripley by two great Craftsmen. :D

Attached Files:

2. monty19

monty19 New Member

love that stock, is the ev a mark 1

3. swiftysue

Club:
    Greyhound
    Ev mark 1

Yes it is the mark 1 , first day today , pleased with how it is going , going the right way, thats the main the thing.:D

4. monty19

monty19 New Member

[​IMG]

hers mine, its away getting a new reg

5. swiftysue

Club:
    Greyhound
    thats a beauty

That's stunning, I love the stock it really suits it. We were discussing yesterday the next way I would go is to have the cylinder etc all in a deep graphite or black as my stock shows it up . Yours is stunning.

6. rickysdaystate

rickysdaystate Make Every Shot Count

Club:
    Greyhound
    Snow camo! :eek: :eek:o :shot:

7. swiftysue

Club:
    Greyhound
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

You know what they say beauty is in the eye of beholder. Look on the bright side , its mine not yours. with my back issues the poplar had to be covered up in somthing and i did not want something boring .
    The stock itself is the main thing not the shiny wrapper it is in, as long as the stock suits me and it is protected, and is pleasing to me i am happy, which i am . :D see you soon . Have fun, oh and did I mention first time out with it on Sunday i won £50 with it as i won my grade so it could be pink with blue spots for all I care hee hee

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  8. Suzukiphil

Suzukiphil Member

Club:
    Harriers FTC
    looks great Sue,
    I think this snow pattern could become very popular what with You and John Costello both using it!

See you Saturday?

9. swiftysue

Club:
    Greyhound
    snow cammo equals £ £ £ £ £ £ £ £ £'s

Yes over the moon with the Warren Edwards stock and and with the leval with of his service . Not sure if I would have the snow cammo again, as it worked out being very expensive, and if i had known it was going to end up at that kind of money I would have looked at different stock finish options, but we live and learn, but at least the my £50 that I won can go towards the short fall hee hee :D

10. monty19

monty19 New Member

just out of interest who did the snow camo on the stock and what was the cost.

regards tony

11. swiftysue

Club:
    Greyhound
    finish

There are alot of companies out there that do hydrographics coating , the problem is that you can receive a quote, and even though mine was a virgin stock, they have to do a lot of preperation to it and then once it has been dipped they then have to try to remove some of the coating to make hamster rails fit etc to it so it can work out alot more expensive than quoted as it takes them alot more time and effort.

12. Steveglass

Steveglass Non member

Looks good to me :)