Walther

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by villiers, Aug 6, 2009.

1. villiers

villiers Self appointed antipimp

Club:
    Bisley
    Hi Guys have had a request from Pete Bates at the nrsa shop at Bisley,for walther dominator shooters to give soom input on the problems we my have.Will phone them and get a time and date for the meeting.
    Cheers Don
    Hi Don, As discussed on the phone last night, could you arrange to have as many Dominator owners as possible come to-gether next week end to meet with Walther Tech guys who will be over for the NSRA meeting, I ask them to do this so we can all get across to them any problems.

Kind regards

Pete.

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    during the week would be better for me Don, if that's possible, sunday is definitely a no-go because it's the swefta shoot at south dorset... which makes saturday awkward with the shooting permissions officer...

3. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

I'm going down on the Saturday if it's any good Don? It'd be an idea to get idea's of improvements to be made on here and we can send a link, as I now a couple of Walther shooters who'll be busy next weekend.)

Ryan

4. villiers

villiers Self appointed antipimp

Club:
    Bisley
    Me to Rob as i have to work next weekend,have to get back on my bike with work.:(. I will try for a week day .If you have any questions and can not come to the meet,post the question on here and i will take a copy with me.
    Cheers Don.