Walther sling adaptor

Discussion in 'Walther' started by Feral, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Feral

Feral New Member

Any idea if the accessory rail on the alutec requires a 6 or 6a?

what's the best way to fix the rear of the sling. On my Steyr I used a barrel band between the butt plate and a weight but was wondering if anyone had a better solution?

Thanks

Cliff

2. Martz

Martz Member

Club:
    Redfearn FTC
    [​IMG]

Drilled and milled for a QD sling swivel.

Not sure what the size is, but i have one here that i no longer require, used on my old alutech.

HTH.

3. MojoCrow

MojoCrow New Member

Cliff, what you need is a small child to carry the rifle for you. You see once you have attained a certain status (ie. owning & shooting a Walther Alutec stocked rifle), you can look down upon us common scum carrying our own rifles like we were only half a step up from a cave man and rise above such petty low born things.

Now where can you get a small child capable of carrying a rifle from?:rolleyes::p:D

4. Feral

Feral New Member

I have the small child as you know Ben, unfortunately it seems to be me ending up doing the carrying ;)

I'd never look down on anyone, my status as kit carrier and taxi driver keeps me firmly on terra firma... or in my case terra quagmire even! ;)