Walther LG300 Carbon Barrel - FT (16J) Vs. 10m

Discussion in 'Walther' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Apr 22, 2011.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Having read Rob's post (South Africa Rob that is)...how does one tell the difference between a 16J versus 10m carbon barrel :confused:

Anyone got pics from the inner rifling ? or are these identical , but the more accurate ones are fitted by Walther for their 50m punch card test ?

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    think they are longer... tricky to do a measure, but will have a go... hunter barrel is even longer...

3. cwprice

cwprice Member

carbon barrel

Mine is 22 inches, muzzle to the breech.

4. Globalstar66

Globalstar66 Member

Peter, got the new barrel for my Alutec on Thursday afternoon. Came with carbon shroud, front alu piece where you can mount a sight on (looks like a moderator, but actually nothing inside except a piece of round empty tube) and the new barrel.

The barrel is around 8cm LONGER than the barrel that came with my Alutec Dommy.... They sent me the LG300 HUNTER's barrel, shroud and front end.

Will go and shoot it tomorrow at 50m, but so far it looks quite a bit better at 28m than my old barrel.