Walther Century

Discussion in 'Walther' started by Robny, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Robny

Robny New Member

Hi All

New here and living the wealth of info on offer on these boards. I have a Walther Century, pretty new and very stock. I'd like to attempt FT so I have been shooting the gun as much as possible to get broken in and nicely zeroed.

I was wondering what options are out there for my riflein way of adjustable trigger blades and alternative stocks if any. She is a heavy little Beastie but I like the way it feels but would like some customisation options to get it just so.

Is there anything out there for me and this rifle or should I leave as is and look at an alternative rifle further down the line?

Many Thanks
    Rob

2. simona

simona Active Member

You might be best to have a good run with that gun as it is to see if FT is really for you. If you do stick with FT I doubt that you will want to stay with a break barrel gun, if for no other reason that you will have big problems fitting most (long) FT scopes.

Good luck and enjoy it!

3. Robny

Robny New Member

I think you are proably correct, im a bit of a tinkerer you see and sometimes cant help myself. I told myself that I would learn the basics with this rifle then have a better idea later on what I wanted further down the line, must stop looking online :)