WAFTA 2012 / 2013 FT Championship rd 12 @ Oaktree FT

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by NJR 100, Mar 26, 2013.

1. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    12th round, its best 12 rounds to count from 16 so after this we may start to know who is potential Welsh Champion for 2012/13?

Oaktree FTC

3 Wafta rounds in June and the Wafta Gp!

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Top event coming up.

Be nice to see some of those Mfta easy meat shooters come down for the weekend???

Oaktree course has been modified by Tosh last saturday with Mike saying put it back lol

We will be up Oaktree part of Saturday putting finishng touches to what will be another great shoot.

Road was a little rough last week, so take care.

Will update if Farmer has graded road yb weekend

Shoot starts 9am

other details such as side shoot? to b advised shortly by big Mike.

3. zahed2010

zahed2010 Member

Club:
    Casleton FT Club
    Could do with some directions again Simon.
    Cheers,
    Z

4. mikewills8904

mikewills8904 walthers last the course

Club:
    oaktree ftc and tondu ftc
    Oaktree FTC

Oak tree post code CF320EH
    Cwmrisca farm
    Directions from tondu FTC
    Leave tondu and turn left follow road down hill .oppsoite the fountain pub turn left
    Come to cross roads and go straight ahead follow road in to farm yard

On entering the farm yard you will see a ramp on the right just after in the 1st sheds on your right
    Drive up the ramp and stay to the right hand side follow the road around and you will see the track going around to the left follow it until you come to the T junction then Right you will come to the field entrance on the right
    I would sunset that only 4x4 park in field and all cars park on the bank .please keep the road clear
    4 x 4s should be ok in the field where possible I will rope of the bad areas
    Please take care on the road as it is a little rough in places but it is easily passable in any car as long as you are careful
    I will check the field on Sunday

Please also be aware that this is a very busy working farm so whilst driving through the farm could you be sensible as anyone reported to me for driving in a unaproriate manner will be refused shooting and asked to leave

the zero range will be in the field and lane 1 will be in front of the cabin

There will be a side shoot on in the form of the 10 shot extreme at £1.00 a go
    1 point for sitting ,2 for kneeling , 3 for standing

Tea and coffee will be available

So there we have it .be sensible don’t park where you cant get out and I will see you all there

Any problems feel free to call me on

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013