W.A.R Results 4/5/14

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by milek, May 4, 2014.

1. milek

milek Member

Club:
    Nomads
    Great turnout today for the build up to next week s Claret Jug. The weather was kind to us so we should have posted better scores than some of us did. As usual lots of banter with the typical excuses for poor shooting thrown in. (No names Ash).

Tony took top honours pipping me by one point. The least he could do following my suggestion that his new fleece was not likely to fit him. Remember next week, try and arrive for a 10:00AM kick off and yes we will be bringing the 4-lane bay into play.Thanks Johnny for another testing course.

Tony Male 54
    Mick Boswell 53
    Rob Lammerton 52
    Terry Hodgetts 52
    Darrin Lynn 51
    Alex Dermietzel 51
    John Holder 50
    Perry Broad 48 ®
    Mik Monaghan 48
    Mark Russell 48
    John Paul Philip Simon George Peter Susan Clive Arthur Bradley 48 (private joke)
    Karl Guest 47
    Mick Goodenough 47
    Tom Crump 45
    Ian Sheppard 42 ®
    Graham Cole 42
    Martin Thomasson 39
    Ash Bailey 38
    Mark Tansley 38
    Nick Parker 35

2. Tone

Tone Member

Club:
    Bristol Aero & Quarry Hunters
    Thanks Mick

Thanks for another challenging course at WAR Mick & Johnny and the rest of the boys.

Worcester threw up its usual querks, especially with the targets where you lift the string to see what the wind is doing, normally forming in the shape of a C but today we had S formations, wind from two directions :eek:.

I am sure Johnny had his wind machine out again :D

Ash, I have heard of accidently knocking your scope but probably best not to use it for knocking pegs in :rolleyes:

Tony

3. Ash Bailey

Ash Bailey Herder of delinquent cats.

Club:
    Parkstone GC, Glevum, Nomads HFT.
    Thanks WAR!

Cracking morning again, thanks to all involved. Great course, great company, great banter. Shame about my shooting!

I shall moderate my language as there may be kids reading this, but I could have done better today blowing the pellets out of my backside! I blame the scope fairies for fornicating with my sight!

Got home, took my gun to bits, cursed each component thoroughly, scrubbed each part in Guinness, and muttered an ancient Kentish blessing.

Thinking of taking up fishing again :D

If I'm not at the Claret Cup next week keep an eye on the "for sale" section :eek:o

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  4. Ash Bailey

Ash Bailey Herder of delinquent cats.

Club:
    Parkstone GC, Glevum, Nomads HFT.
    Be careful what you wish for.....

Won't be at the Claret Jug on Sunday:mad:

Haven't sold my HW100 for a tenner just yet, but I have had a frozen shoulder (****ing painful) and have been advised to "take it easy" for a couple of weeks. No resting on my elbows and be careful lifting weights. So not only do I lose out on shooting I cant even have a quick look at dodgy websites! :D

See you all soon hopefully.

5. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    Nice shooting tone see you at fort
    steve&kaz