W.A.R Results 27/4/14

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by milek, Apr 27, 2014.

1. milek

milek Member

Club:
    Nomads
    There were a few people missing today who probably looked out of the window this-morning and thought “sod thatâ€. Well you missed a cracker lads, as soon as we started shooting the rain stopped but the wind didn't. Some tricky elevated targets again that Johnny seems to like throwing into the mix lately. Get practising guys, round 2 of the claret jug in a fortnight.

Mick Boswell 57 (PB)
    J P Bradley 54 (PB)
    Karl Guest 50
    Graham Hill 48
    Graham Cole 46
    Perry Broad 46 ®
    Ash Bailey 43
    John Holder 42
    Ian Sheppard 40 ®
    Lee Malpass 39 (.22)

2. ultra stu

ultra stu New Member

Hi mick I was at cosford today for the start of the uksarc comp .missed you today hope to see you at war for round 3 .took top honours today .not as good as your score tho .well done mick

3. Ash Bailey

Ash Bailey Herder of delinquent cats.

Club:
    Parkstone GC, Glevum, Nomads HFT.
    Cheers!

As Mick says, it was indeed a great shoot, thoroughly enjoyed myself as always at Worcester.

Excuse 24b from me....... New sight, not zeroed properly!

Cheers to my shooting partner Ian for the banter, and for the WAR team for a cracking course. See you soon.:)

4. Gerry

Gerry Member

Club:
    None
    Mick , why did you guys not support the UKSARC shoot ?:confused:

5. milek

milek Member

Club:
    Nomads
    Hi Gerry. It's not a case of not supporting SARC; someone has to remain at the club to open up for the local shooters who may not have an interest in the event (that's what they pay membership for). I am holding the fort as best as I can so that excludes me from attending. We didn't have a large attendance at WAR this Sunday so I am not sure who went to Cosford and who didn't but the choice is an individual one.

6. Hodg

Hodg New Member

War

Gutted about missing WAR this week Mick but thanks for keeping it open because as you say its each to their own, i have spent months practicing hft, buying a custom stock with a cheek piece and hamster and then got to put my old stock back on to shoot sarc, i didnt fancy it so i am glad Worcester,s still open.
    Cheers.

7. Pidlar

Pidlar Member

Terry,there is a class for Target Rifles in the series.You could have entered with it as is.
    Regards,Stu.

8. Hodg

Hodg New Member

Cheers Stu