w.a.r has closed and will be re-opening when we have a new and dedicated team

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by eresnathan23, Oct 25, 2014.

1. eresnathan23

eresnathan23 New Member

It is unfortanate that we have had to close but we have lost a great deal of top members like mik and other peopel that did so much for the club since johnny has died it has turned out bad for every1 i hope that hopfuly we will be abel to get the club back up and runing by sorting somthink out we need new and old members to get intouch and get together and lend a hand we have the grounds and tools to do so. So if any1 wants to come and give us a hand pls get intouch either on here or contact me on 07864914213 it would be a shame to lose such a nice club i need peopel to get intoch that are willing to give there time and energy to help run the club rather than close theres a Club there we jus need the peopel to help

2. Ash Bailey

Ash Bailey Herder of delinquent cats.

Club:
    Parkstone GC, Glevum, Nomads HFT.
    Irony ?

Just about sums it up. Shame to lose this great site for HFT, but the club continues at Furnace Mill.:)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  3. chris.allum

chris.allum Member

Club:
    Wendover
    Yeah , it is a shame to loose the site , it's a lovely area .... But ties were cut for good reason ... And the decision to do so was not taken lightly ....

Mick B didn't need to , but gave me a little of the reasoning , and it's right and fair for the club to rise from its ashes at furnace mill ..... It'll do well and I hope to get over that way once I can rally a few of the guys from Wendover for a little road trip

4. Cop Out & Dead Shot

Cop Out & Dead Shot Member

Last edited by Ash Bailey; Today at 06:23 AM. Reason: I cant spel propelly ¿

Neither can Eresnathan23!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: