Valuation please Welham special

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by 666, Oct 6, 2012.

1. 666

666 Non member

Guys,

I have a mint right handed NJR100 .177 Mk2 full length model fitted into a John Welham walnut custom stock. The stock has an adjustable cheek and fore-end and I am looking to sell. Please can someone give me a rough idea of value please, I have pictures I will happily email if you can help?

Cheers

Pete

2. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Guess ?

Hi up pete . a standard stocked version of the NJR should go for about £ 500 in good condition . so a welham stocked one at a guees should go for at least £ 800 . difficult time to sell ??? HOLLY:)

3. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    A fella

There is a lad selling a 25 GC2 i am told and he wants £1200 and it only has a standard stock ? so perhaps £ 800 is well short of the mark ??? HOLLY:)
    PS best prices on gunstar .

4. 666

666 Non member

I have pics if anyone can add pls? :eek:

5. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Hit "Post reply" lower left below this, and then in the new window hit "manage attachments" lower down, and they can be added to your post. If you get stuck email them to me.

6. 666

666 Non member

Guys,

Many thanks for your replies, I do not need to sell this but you know what it is like. I have 2 welham NJRs so am happy to let one go. I will try and get the pics on this afternoon.