Unfortunate

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by Old slider, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Old slider

Old slider Member

Club:
    Mad
    More on previous post,is it who you know,defo sent cheque for £36 and 4 entries in large envelope ,unfortunately as you don't know if you get in till the last minute certain assumptions were made prematurely ,but being involved in certain sports on and off for past 40 years I know these things go on,all I can think of is the postman thought it was his early Christmas box:)still had a great time over weekend at mad,must be the only sport in the world where you can go to shop buy equipment as good as anyone finance permitted of course and compete side by side with the elite in the sport,see you at the next one once I sort the postman out:)oh by the way rich if you read this won't be able to do the painting,wife found out not at comp gotta go bloody shopping!!!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  2. Where's Molly

Where's Molly Active Member

Club:
    M.A.D
    Sounds like you been on the showjumping circuit too long Ian! It makes you all kinda sour;):D Don't worry the shooters arent like the showjumpers....:eek::D
    Jen xxx

3. Old slider

Old slider Member

Club:
    Mad
    Lol, your certainly right there,mind you I t certainly woke the site up,dunno about shooting the breeze more like shooting the hurricane lol

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  4. Doberman1979

Doberman1979 Not so senior member

Club:
    Emley
    Really?

Woke us up? No. But I do suspect there are a few of us sat shaking our heads.

How to lose friends and alienate people and Airing dirty washing in public spring to mind. If you have a problem with a person or a club you need to take it up with them. publicly slagging people on here does nothing except make you look bad. :(

5. Old slider

Old slider Member

Club:
    Mad
    Where's the slagging off come from I not got a problem with anyone but one thing does spring to mind Chinese whispers I recon by the end of the week it will be some say he's made by a German gunmaker and he shoots 4.52s 8.4s from his barrell.mostly I only know mad members and they're all madddddd lol