UKSARC Round 4 Greyhound

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by Cosford, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Cosford

Cosford New Member

Club:
    Cosford
    Round 4 of the UKSARC will be held at the Greyhound
    30 target course
    club open at 08:00 hrs

2. ultra stu

ultra stu New Member

Good . Looking forward to it .

3. ultra stu

ultra stu New Member

So some very poor excuse for a human .on sunday stole the bleed valve from my fx pump .after I had shot the course at the greyhound club .just to cost me money .this means I cant pump my guns and cant compete with my 14 year old nephew .I cant belive the depths to which a fellow shooter would stoop .just to get ahead .I do hope someone gains a conscience .if they do .please see nick hammond at the greyound nr bedworth and give it to him as he can pass it on .

feeling very angry but mainly disapointed stu

4. montessa315

montessa315 New Member

Stu,
    Very very sorry to hear that, how could anybody stoop so low. I do so hope it gets returned.
    I'm sure your'll be sorted soon, but I will glady give you a fill from my bottle at Purley Chase if its needed.

Alan.....................

5. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

If you can draw it and tell me the thread size I can make you one!

6. ultra stu

ultra stu New Member

Cheers tench .and alan .I think rt is gonna try make me one .I can work out the thread size .but its the length and how the end looks that seals the valve that I dont have .much appreciate the offer and I may get back if rt cant help .thanks again
    stu .

7. stillwater

stillwater Active Member

Club:
    KSG, Misfits
    Not sure how many people shot at The Greyhound on Sunday?
    Would it be possible for David to get in touch with the competitors and ask if anyone took it by mistake?

8. nickhammond121

nickhammond121 New Member

Club:
    Greyhound
    Stu, I have asked Simmo at the club and nobody has handed it in. I have also looked both by lane 18, and the bench (and all of the way between) and have been unable to find it.
    I feel guilty, as we joked about this exact thing only 10 mins before the comp began. Never in a million years did I think it would happen.

9. AND8D

AND8D Doh!

Club:
    Misfits, zone
    stu I have a pump I don't use very much your welcome to borrow it bud.
    Andy.D

10. simmo 1198

simmo 1198 Member

Club:
    Greyhound Gun Club, Coventry. purly chase,
    lost or stolen?

Hi Stu, It's Simmo from the Greyhound,Why did you not let me Know of your loss first buddy, as I could have helped you out straight away,I have a axor and and a logon pump not being used, unless I don't like the guy who wants a blast of air out the bottle:D on the down side where you had your pump hanging up on the course only the guys shooting the comp would have seen it. So as my title says LOST or stolen . let me know if your sorted if not I'll bring a pump to purley chase round of Sarc a week on Sunday. Atb Simmo

11. ultra stu

ultra stu New Member

Hi simmo thanks for the offer .I didnt realise it was gone till Tuesday eve ..also it may have been lost and come out by its self .but in 8 years of owning it and carrying it in a bag all over my perms ( its never once even slightly come loose through woods and over fields etc ) so my hunch is its been nicked .I hope im wrong .anyway a great guy has offered to send me one and I hope to receive it soon ..thanks to all who have offered and been of help it restores my faith in human nature ..ps I might take you up on the fill offer at purley as I dont want to bring my (hopefully fixed pump )
    Stu