Ukahft

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by Sparky, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    First of all we would like tosay well done to all the winners but especially well done to all the all the shooters who have shot the UKAHFT series and hope you all enjoyed it, as its you that make the UKAHFT what it is, the series seems to be getting better every year.

Thanks to Emley Moor for putting on a cracking course and once again thanks for stepping in and helping us out with the Gathering and looking forward to coming there again in 3 weeks.

Thanks to Hull Cartridge for the sponsorship and to David Nicholson for coming along and having a go as well as presenting the prizes.

For all those who are not coming to the Gathering/All Comers see you next season.

Cheers
    UKAHFT

2. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Brilliant season with lovely people. Ryan and me had the pleasure of shooting around with Dave from Hull Cartridges who really is a top guy, hope to see more of you on the circuit next year mate ;)

Roll on the gathering then it's the long wait until the fun starts again next year.

UKAHFT......If you ain't already tried it then you don't know what you're missing :D:D

Dave

3. nibbley-uk

nibbley-uk Dirty Daz

I would like to thank all the organisers of the UKAHFT for the effort put in to give us these competitions in the first place and all the clubs that have also made it possible to take part.
    Like you say the series just seems to get better and really look forward to next year.

4. Rik ochet

Rik ochet Its my skunk, I saw it !!

Just wanted to say a big THANKS to everyone on the UKA circuit for making myself and Janine feel welcome and part of the family in our first part season.
    Both being quite new to the sport compared to some we came along to have a go at MAD and never looked back.
    We have made lots of new friends and learnt a lot we would never have thought about.
    We will be back next year for a complete season and would recommend it to anyone thinknig about giving it go.

Also a special thanks to the organisers for making it all possible and to the MEON crew for making us part of the family.

See everyone at the gathering in a few weeks.

Rik and Janine

5. Nealsey

Nealsey Two Tins

Yep,

Just to echo what has been said above.

The UKAHFT circuit has the best sportsmen/women it has ever been my pleasure to
    associate with. The camaraderie and banter is second to none and the competition and
    popularity goes from strength to strength.

Spare a minutes thought for all of the organisers, club members and marshals that put in masses
    of effort so that the rest of us can have a great time doing something we all love . Shooting.

Many thanks for your efforts lads and lasses and see you all at the Gathering at Emley.

Neal

6. The Darrener

The Darrener New Member

Just to agree what has already been said, great 1st season back into the sport & thanks to a few people who have put up with some of my daft remarks on the forum or emails received.
    See you all at the All comers/Gathering. :):)

7. Davestate

Davestate New Member

All comers... you have not qualified for the gathering...:p:D

8. The Darrener

The Darrener New Member

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  9. dave benyon

dave benyon Spirit of HFT 2009

Even though not been able to shoot this season still had a great time, and thanks to all for the concern over the year, the fun and banter even when marshaling is worth the trip and I also have to keep an eye on Woki as part of his care in the community program, sorry mate. Big thanks to Dave R for ferrying me about and to all who make these shoots the fun they are, well done all.

10. LouiseB

LouiseB New Member

As above...had a wicked (first) season this year...made loads of friends and got lots of really helpful advice. Huge thanks to everyone involved in setting up the courses/food and the general admin that goes along with it all.

Looking forward to next year...hft is seriously addictive!! See you all soon!

Lou

xx :p

11. steveggg

steveggg Trainee Grumps

Brilliant year, apart from the MAD team being beaten once.

Well done to all the, organisers and marshalls and course setters,and all the people who contribute in the background, for all their hard work, which makes these events run smoothly and profesionally.

12. Sharpe

Sharpe Semper fidelis

Club:
    Maldon
    Very well done to Emely for putting on a great course (beat the hell out of me :) )
    Brilliant day and well done to all those that shot so well.
    Big thank you to Sparky and co. for the whole season, brilliant!
    Thanks to Bert & Danny for their good company, bet your still smarting about that stander mate :(

SEE YOU ALL IN THREE WEEKS!

13. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Many, many thanks to all involved in the UKAHFT series...not just the organisers but every member that has helped each club make this a brilliant year.

Group hug:D

14. JOHNNY SMITH

JOHNNY SMITH New Member

Club:
    WORCESTER AIR RIFLES
    Thanks to the UKAHFT team and all the clubs who hosted the events this year. The standard of course setting as been outstanding on the whole. Sorry to all the people who had to shoot with me this year. Gave up two days of the family holiday in the Isle of Wight so I could shoot Emley Moor, no recreates, here now and relaxing. See you all next year and thanks again.
    JOHNNY SMITH

15. Knockedover

Knockedover CSFTA Champ

Another cracking season and a massive thanks to all those involved, clubs and UKAHFT organisers. The courses the clubs involved have laid on this season have definately raised the bar and have been some of the toughest I've come across in the nationals so far:cool: Already itching to get back to Emley for the Gathering and cant wait until next season to start all over again:)

16. Where's Molly

Where's Molly Active Member

Club:
    M.A.D
    The darkside is the best side!!!!

Well thats my first full season doing the UKAHFT series and i would like to say well done to all of those who made it possible All the clubs, organisers ,helpers and all the great chracters who travel hundreds of miles to compete in these events. I think the biggest thanks must go to all our sponsers for there generousity throughout the year. Well im totally converted and proud to be on "THE DARKSIDE"!!!!!!!! :eek::eek: Cheers for a fun year and the chance to meet some great people
    see you soon
    Jen x x x

17. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Been a great year

All the best to every-one at UKAHFT, is been a top year carry on doing it right .
    Ian

18. skipper

skipper New Member

Like everybody else has said .....Amazing, my second year and i can see the contrast in the courses, I do have a couple of 'gripes' tho but hey ho ..! :)

If Nobody has mentioned thank you to the sponsors and everything they have contributed to the prizes :)

Ollie

19. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

You can get a cream for them Mate :D

20. skipper

skipper New Member

:D :D :D :p