UKAHFT/M.A.D Matchplay

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by Sparky, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Well done to M.A.D for the 2nd ever UKAHFT Matchplay, you did a cracking job, with 4 excellent courses and the warmest welcome you can get.
    Well done to Ian Harford for taking the title and to Vinnie Blackman for winning the plate, special well done to Larissa Sykes to getting to the plate final that girl can shoot.

Pete

2. Nealsey

Nealsey Two Tins

Brilliant weekend put on by the MAD crew. Well done chaps and more power to your elbow.

Neal

3. nibbley-uk

nibbley-uk Dirty Daz

Must agree Pete top weekend and all the hard work Ian and Cleve put in showed aslo well done to all the others that helped to make such a great weekend take place.
    Sorry didnt make today but a broken scope was not going to help me at all today :(
    Well done to Ian and Vinny for winning their finals and like wise to Larrissa for getting to the finals.
    See you all soon
    Daz

4. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Well done Ian and Vinnie, sorry we missed it sounds like it was a cracking weekend.

Dave

5. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Fantastic event:D

Great courses & atmosphere but I do have one complaint.......It was too bloody hot for me:(, I'm bringing some northern chill down with me next year:D

6. Rik ochet

Rik ochet Its my skunk, I saw it !!

Another great weekend at MAD.
    Wel Done to Vinnie and Ian on your wins.

A big thanks to all involved setting up and organising the Matchplay.
    Also a thank you to my shooting buddies for the weekend. Steve Gillies, John Grice and Nick Thomas ,the usual great company on the Saturday night and the Swedish Chef on the BBQ ( you know who you are ):D
    Can't wait for the next one.

Rik

Attached Files:

7. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Thanks again to all at MAD for organising such a great event and everyone who was there for being such good company. Well done Ian and Vin for the wins this weekend.:) Roll on next year.

Ryan

8. Knockedover

Knockedover CSFTA Champ

Another superb MAD weekend:cool: Great courses, fantastic atmosphere and good company:)
    A massive thanks to all those that organised it, in particular to Ian and Cleve for yet more excellent course setting:) Another load of thanks go to those i shot with this weekend..Darren, Ray, Janine, Larissa, Piotr and Steve :) I would thank Steph as well but she done me in round one with my own pellets and a gun that id fixed and set up for her!!! :D:D:D Lesson to be learned there i think :p:p

9. nurek

nurek Member

Club:
    Wendover ARC
    This was my first time at MAD but it certainly will not be the last!

Great club, great courses, great atmosphere!

Big thank you to the organisers and thanks to my shooting partners John, Steve and Vin :)

10. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

I need a bigger BBQ:D:D:D

11. Rik ochet

Rik ochet Its my skunk, I saw it !!

Something like this should do you :D

Attached Files:

• bbq.jpg
      bbq.jpg
      File size:
      24.3 KB
      Views:
  12. percypepper

percypepper New Member

matchplay

Myself and Larissa would like to thank all for a good day for me and a great day for Larissa, and a big thanks
    to Ian b as without his badgering of sue we were not aloud out to play.Well done to Ian H and Vinnie and cheers to all.

Colin & Larissa

13. steveggg

steveggg Trainee Grumps

As others have said, GREAT WEEKEND, the Matchplay is a great event, and well done to the winners IAN & VINNY.

Saturday night was as ever, a pleasure, spending some ALCOHOLIC time with some like minded shooters, shame Laity wasn't allowed out.

Sunday open, utilised 2 of the Matchplay courses, another great shoot by mostly hungover shooters.

Big thanks to IAN and CLEEVE, and the rest of the MAD crew, for some exceptional courses.

14. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Friday morning in the Hotel

LOOKS like a great weekend was had by all .
    thats what we want

JUST about to tee off at Royal County Down to see you all back in Essex tomorrow

Ian