UKAHFT 2020 season update

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Announcements' started by Charles44, Mar 22, 2020 at 10:31 AM.

1. Charles44

Charles44 Member

Message from Pete and Charles:
    As each day goes by and the situation becomes clearer, we have taken the decision to close any future bookings for the 2020 season.
    If everyone does what we need to do now and avoids unnecessary social contact we are still hopeful the situation will improve sufficiently that we will have the opportunity to organise some shooting comps later in the summer but for now the bookings will be closed.
    Should rounds that you have booked and paid for be cancelled your fees paid will be transferable to future rounds once we resume shooting.
    For now, look after yourselves and those around you and we look forward to seeing you all later in the year.
    22nd March 2020

Bezzer, Ash Bailey and subaru swift like this.
  2. subaru swift

subaru swift I don't have a solution, I just love the problem.

Club:
    Kingsley HFT & Furnace mill.
    Fully understand.
    If everyone follows simple guidelines etc this nasty virus \ bug will go away a lot faster,,, & then we can return to normal.

3. dave benyon

dave benyon Spirit of HFT 2009

When will a decision be made about the cancelled rounds so we have time to cancel hotels and get refunds, cheers Dave.

Simon gibson and john79 like this.
  4. Bensile

Bensile Well-Known Member

Club:
    Emley moor
    Let's be honest here.

With present dates round 1 is in jeopardy and round 2 at this stage looks under outside threat as well. The 12 week shutdown for those with pre existing takes us into June. Never mind what happens with all the capital population wandering round the park together.

Gutted almost home ground for me on both rounds. Present Misfits and Ex Meon.

OH what are we going to do? I'm even considering setting up a course for internal HFT with a NERF gun.

We await Charles and Pete on the final decisions of course.

subaru swift likes this.