UK Springer @ MAD Rnd 3

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by bypass, Jun 29, 2011.

1. bypass

bypass Member

UK SPRINGER ROUND AT MAD ON THE 3rd JULY

Mad welcomes the UK Springers ro our ground at Maldon
    We will be incorperating our monthly shoot in the woods so all club members and every-one else who wants to shoot either SPRINGERS or PCP;s you are all welcome to shoot.
    doors open at 8-30
    plinking range open from 8-30
    practice course open at 8-30[to get you ready for the test in the wood]
    food shack open at 8-30
    Lady and Gents toilets are on site .
    Safty speach at 10-45
    Start 11.-00

This shoot is OPEN TO ALL so as long as you are shooting under 12lbs come and join in the fun ,if you hav;nt done this before and hav;nt a gun please just come and look around and it may be something you want to get involved in its a great friendly sport so bring the family up and we will show you around .

IF YOU ARE A SPRINGER SHOOTER AND HAV;NT SHOT ANY OF THE PAST ROUNDS THEN COME AND GIVE IT A TRY YOU;LL LOVE IT .

I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH THE SPRINGER SHOOTERS THAT I KNOW ARE ABIT STRANGE YOU;LL HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP IF YOU FIT INTO THAT CLASS .

To the PCP shooters we welcome you also ,but this Sunday you are the second class citizions its all about SPRINGER shooters at MAD
    Hope to see the place full with shooters that want a great days shooting, for after the competition you can shoot it again for nothing just take another score card and beat your last score ,you will allways win the afternoon shoot .
    cheers and all the best from
    Ian at MAD

2. bypass

bypass Member

Nicely put Ian , I`m sure the LV shooters will be there to try and win the Inter club Trophy back.
    The highest five scores of the MAD & LV spring gun shooters will count towards the trophy. Along with the scores from the last round at LV.

Anyone that fancies a good HFT course in a nice relaxed atmosphere with ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE !!! should get their fovourite springer and give it a go.
    p.s we won`t be counting how lomg you take or wether you thought you split the target or not :D:rolleyes:

Andy Y

3. w-v-m

w-v-m Member

Club:
    Missed it's
    1st springer outing ofthe year for me.