Turret size and sidewheel sizes for Big Nikko Mk3

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by peterh, Sep 19, 2013.

1. peterh

peterh Stoopit forriner.

Hi (this is probably a question for Jon).

I am sitting on (no, not literally) a Falcon T50 scope (the black one), with a Rowan wheel and a resettable top turret. I've offered it up for sale on a Dutch forum, but there is only interest for the scope, not for the Rowan wheel and the turret. I could of course offer it up for sale here, but of course shipping would be cumbersome.

I would consider a split, but I'm trying to figure out whether the turret and wheel would also work for a Big Nikko Mk3.

I know that the Falcon PA knob is 44mm, but I don't know what the Big Nikko's PA knob measurement is.
    Re: the top turret replaces the original turret rather than slide over it, so the ... I don't know what the correct term is... the brass extrusion on the mechanism (on which the turret is clamped with the hex bolts) would have to be the same for both the T50 and the Big Nikko Mk3. I know for a fact that the turret won't fit on a Big Nikko Mk1 or a Big Beesa (I've tried).

Ah... it's called a spigot. It is 8.0mm diameter (confirmed by my Mitutoyo caliper to as close as makes no difference).

Ideas, anyone?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. peterh

peterh Stoopit forriner.

OK... ignore my question on the spigot - the Big Nikko apparently also has the 8mm spigot, so a Big Nikko owner should be fine.