Trigger Problems!

Discussion in 'Anschutz' started by AdyT, Jan 14, 2019 at 4:21 PM.

1. AdyT

AdyT New Member

Hi, anyone experiencing trigger problems with there 9015hp?
    Occasionally, I pull the trigger and it doesn’t fire, then a second later it fires!
    Gun is a year old.
    Any advice.
    Thank you

2. C.Eaton

C.Eaton Confirmed Anschutz Nut...

Club:
    Springfield/ TEGC/ETL
    Do you have to recock it to fire?
    Have a look in the anschutz manual under 'trigger problems'. There is a section on 'what to do if the C screw gets adjusted'
    Read this and then follow the instructions exactly to see if your trigger is set to the factory defaults.
    Set it to the factory default on the C screw only i.e. turn it back a 1/5th of a turn from trigger actuation. (Do this in dry-fire) mode i.e. with the safety set to safe.

3. AdyT

AdyT New Member

No, it doesn’t need recocking to fire, literally 1 sec after pulling trigger and then releasing it fires, very intermittent!

4. Evo

Evo Scouser by Birth mfta shooter by choice

Club:
    ByleyFTC, the Dib,Blackbrook
    best advice i can give you is sell it and buy an Air Arms Ev2 or FTP mate, this is just the beginning of what you will have to put up with, when it gets cold it will play up, when it gets hot it will play up, when it rains it will play up, basically you will be faffing about non stop,,

dont say you havn,t been warned oh i nearly forgot, you could flog it to colin or wrecker for parts for theirs,

have to say though, normally they do have the best trigger about

good luck with it buddy

5. C.Eaton

Club:
    Springfield/ TEGC/ETL
    Ok, put the rifle into dry-fire mode and try the trigger a couple of times, if it's ok then try what I suggested with the 'C' screw, but only after you've read and understood the relevant section in the Anschutz user manual.
    Has it got particularly wet at all, just thinking that maybe some water has got into the trigger mech. and congealed things a bit.

6. sven

sven Member

Club:
    FT Schalkhaar / SSV Ons Genoegen
    Mine has had a trigger problem. After I had bought it and after some months it got colder outdoors. When I pulled the trigger nothing happened. The hammer was not released. But I heard a very quiet tick sound.
    It showed that there was some rather thick grey grease on the sear and hammer. In low temps this made the sear stick to the hammer.
    I removed the grease from the hammer and sear and it has been okay for more than a year now .
    You may have something similar

7. C.Eaton

Club:
    Springfield/ TEGC/ETL
    Yep, bear in mind that these are indoor guns really so we're using them outside of the design envelope.