Treetops today

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by paula, Dec 30, 2012.

1. paula

paula Senior Member

Well what a day ! half of which was spent at our very nice neighbours Castleton FTC this being our first visit we were made very welcome, So A huge thanks Pat, Gary and crew. It was a shame the weather wasn't a bit nicer though lol.
    After the swap dodging and wind surfing activities came to a close most of us retreated to Treetops for some proper shooting (More LOL), :p;)
    I'm not publishing scores this week as the cards and everything else got a tad DAMP.
    Then to complete the day myself and Lyn treated our very own "Young Guns" Chris to a shotgun lesson Lol.
    All in all a busy windy very wet day But GREAT FUN.
    I'll take this opertunity to wish all a very happy new year.
    ATVB
    Phil :)

2. dai-pod

dai-pod New Member

Club:
    Treetops
    Thanks to all at Castleton for the hospitality and the much needed breakfast bap! Definitely a challenging wind or should I say gale!:rolleyes: A good morning had by all.
    It's a shame the TT score cards got washed out as I had 67 this week! No 57 or was it 47 hmmm... may just have been 7;)

3. TrevKeane

TrevKeane New Member

Club:
    Treetops, Newport.
    Many thanks to all at Castelton for making us feel welcome. And the bribery with the breakfast bap certainly did the trick :)
    Also, I've never known the wind to come from all directions at once!!!
    A great day all round.

ATB
    Trev

4. heardy

heardy New Member

Club:
    treetops
    Good day out bit wet and windy, hard woor with the .22 rocket launcher and note to myself a pair of boots thatdont leak