Treetops Air gun range

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by Spencer, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    All you airgunners of south wales, this is a call to arms!!:D

Treetops has undergone a change!

Newly re branded as Treetops shooting Centre, previously ( Treetops Sporting Ground) it has a new focus on developing its facilities and maintaining a high standard. Providing users with a regularly maintained HFT course and an under cover 50 Yard zero/practice range, along with a second 40 yard plinking range complete with bench and seating. This set up is there to cater for everyone regardless of experience. So wether u fancy a plink or want to test your skills on a competitive level you couldn't ask for a better venue. Open 7 days a week!!!

So all you previous members it would be great to see you back for a long over due catch up! Sunday ( our informal meet up day) was i day i looked forward to and a highlight of my week, knowing i'd see lots of friendly familiar faces and plenty of new ones to bring into the fold. Im hoping you guys will join me there in the following weeks! Hope to see you there!

And for all those who havent yet been to visit we look forward to seeing you and hope you like what you find.

come visit our club Treetops Shooting Centre Coedkernew, Newport NP10 8UD

2. Marrr

Marrr Member

Club:
    Castleton
    How much is a day visit

3. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    Costs

The current costs are £8 non members and £5 for members to shoot all day, from 9:30am - 5:00pm monday to saturday, 10am - 2pm Sunday. There is talk of a review of costs which will see the membership fee being scrubbed and a lower flat rate across the board for everyone.:cool:

Hope to see You there.

4. Marrr

Marrr Member

Club:
    Castleton
    Are you just doin a hft course would you cater for a ft course

5. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    FT

This place is driven by feedback and demand, if enough people want it, they will cater for it!;)

6. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    Let me just add, this course willl be run as an informal practice facillity, the rules of how you shoot the course will be governed by your preferred discipline and how you choose to shoot on the day. The targets will be set out to distances and kill zone sizes to cater for both FT and HFT. Please also bare in mind the targets will vary from novice to expert to give eveyone the chance to have a go and improve their skills! We want to welcome everyone regardless of experiance and skill.:)

7. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    Get competitive

For those wishing to track their performance, and compete amongst themselves score cards are available on request.;)

8. Marrr

Marrr Member

Club:
    Castleton
    Ok will pop down and have a look

9. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    See you there

Great stuff, look forward to seeing you there.

10. zahed2010

zahed2010 Member

Club:
    Casleton FT Club
    I'd be interested in FT at Treetops.
    Z

11. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    We want to cater for as many interests as possible, we also cater for .177 pellet pistols and airsoft weapons. And for anyone interested we also have clay pigeon and paintball on site too!

Come down and check us out!

12. Welsh Wizard

Welsh Wizard My Backs Gone! Staff Member

Club:
    Oaktree
    lol. id be interested to see you pay £5 to shoot! !

13. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    Club prices

I will take all suggestions on price to the centre management and let everyone know the results! But feel free to come and visit us and voice your opinion in person, we would love to meet you and have your input! We will always do our best to accommodate everyone.:D

14. poth

poth Whafta old Gits world champion

Club:
    Quarry hunters hft
    Is this a new ownership

15. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    Ownership

This is not a new ownership, but rather a new focus on the management of the airgun facillity and achieving our goals in providing a fun safe and maintined environment for people to enjoy their sport.:)

16. BDL

BDL Dangerous

Club:
    Blaenau Gwent
    Is the covered area fully covered or just the firing point?

I'd be interested in FT and agree (for once ) with Simon on £5 being fair price that would tempt me down

Bri

17. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    Under cover

Its just the firing point thats under cover, the rest of the range is still open to the natural elements.

18. zahed2010

zahed2010 Member

Club:
    Casleton FT Club
    It costs me a lot more than that in petrol when I drive from Cardiff to Tondu and back.

19. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    Price of quality

A wise man once said " I'd rather explain the cost of quality, than apologise for the lack of it!" So its the real world and the provision of facilities and their up keep costs time and money, and not many people will give their time freely, altho the world would be a better place if we did, and im sure many would if we could afford to! So please remember out of the subs paid, go to the wages of the people working on our beloved courses and the tools and materials to help them do it. The more it gets used the more they need upkeep. Those of you that give your time freely to provide us with the many venues and courses we love so dearly I salute you!

20. Spencer

Spencer Sniper in Black

Club:
    Treetops
    Treetops Range Prices To Be Confirmed

Just a quick update, ive been in discussions with the centre management today over prices of our range and even tho no definitive decision has been made as yet, i am confident that the final amount that will be settled on, will be within the budget that most people have agreed would be acceptable. So please watch this space for the next update which will announce the exact price. Thank you for your patience.