Treetops 24thFeb 13

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by paula, Feb 24, 2013.

1. paula

paula Senior Member

It has to be said that todays SARC shoot at Treetops was PAINFUL, was it cold or am I going soft ?
    It seems like most of the usual suspects that normally turn in had a fit of good sense and stayed in the warm lol,
    Not a bad turnout and some shocking shoot on display more LOL, in my defence by the time I got to shoot the wind had picked up and it had got even COLDER (my excuse and I'm sticking to it) lol
    A big welcome back has to go out to Gregg and Garry and "H" you have now had your first outing I'd like to say that it gets easier but it doesn't lol hope you enjoyed it.

Scores x 60

Gregg..........................................49 (the standard is set) JWD !
    Mark............................................48 DITTO !
    Phil..............................................48 Poor very poor see me after lol
    Steve...........................................45 JWD
    Will...............................................44 back on the up !
    Dai...............................................44 not bad not bad at all
    Paula.............................................38 ?????? didn't like the cold ? !
    Christos..........................................32 new gun first outing, the only way is up
    "H" the man Harry..............................31 JNR JWD ! see you next week !
    Andy..............................................27 .22 a bad day at the office, chalk it up move on !
    Garry.............................................DNF the only one with any sense lol

It was a very uncomfortable shoot this week but Summer is ordered and should arrive some time soon ;)
    thats what I was told anyway lol .

ATVB
    Phil

2. heardy

heardy New Member

Club:
    treetops
    Not happy with 27 v bad day at the office but a bad wirk man always blames his tools, logun up fir sake or swap air arms hear we come!!!!!!!!

3. dai-pod

dai-pod New Member

Club:
    Treetops
    The second half of the course defintely got colder and not to mention the left to right to left wind that was going on.

Phil: I hope you got guarantee on that Summer order?

4. Gregg_Tresidder1992

Gregg_Tresidder1992 New Member

Club:
    Treetops Newport
    Had a good day out today, never thought id ever see my name at the top haha... can't see me getting anywhere near that again in a hurry :p won't be up next week because dad's working but hopefully be back up soon. Hopefully the Gaystate will be gone by then too and my MPR sorts itself out lol. It was fine during the course :S

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  5. markticktock

markticktock Member

Club:
    TreeTops Newport
    Phill

It's about time you cought up with me Phil :D

6. paula

paula Senior Member

Mark,
    we're all entitled to an off day ! I'm sure you'll do better next week :D fair play mate you shot well
    Phil