Treetops 03 02 13

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by paula, Feb 3, 2013.

1. paula

paula Senior Member

Today we shot to UKSARC ish format with a hastily set up course that didn't quite get finished with only 28 tgts being place out.
    The weather has to be said was very favorable, apparently less windy when I eventually got to shoot the course this afternoon ( lol).
    Twas very nice to see yet another new face ( Peter ) with the hw welcome! and hope you had fun.
    Hopefully I'll get time this week to fine tune the course so you can all look forward to somewhat of a proper education to the fine art of SARC lol Not that todays course wasn't a tuffy lol.

Scores x 56

Phil........................................51
    Mark......................................44 ( wow that new mat works well)
    Will........................................43 ( A new spring by next week then you'll be back )
    Lee........................................38
    Trev.......................................37
    Peter......................................35
    Paula......................................35
    Steve......................................33
    Wendy.....................................30 (welcome back Stranger) lol we missed you !
    Ann.........................................29
    Peter.......................................28 .22 spring and first time out," nicely done sir"
    Andrew....................................27 .22
    Christos....................................27
    Tom.........................................23 Jnr
    Chris........................................No card

Not a bad turnout for our first excursion into the world of SARC and I thought great fun it was too.
    Role on next week and look forward to an interesting course. (snigger, snigger, lol)
    ATVB
    Phil

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. Peterbsa22

Peterbsa22 New Member

Club:
    Treetops
    Hi Phil peters score is on the back of my card a 28 I think. Anyway hope the eb will be back next week lol

3. TrevKeane

TrevKeane New Member

Club:
    Treetops, Newport.
    'Twas a great day indeed. I think everyone was taken out of their comfort zone today. Roll on next week and we'll see what devilish developments Phil comes up with :0

ATB
    Trev

4. paula

paula Senior Member

Pete
    the best place to hide things from me is right in front of me lol I've found the other Pete's score and will amend the scores post.
    Trev you make me sound Mean lol glad you enjoyed it mate.