Tool

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by DYNO DAVE, Jun 6, 2015.

1. DYNO DAVE

DYNO DAVE Senior Member

Club:
    Dunfermline
    Just a wee message to my friend tool I'm saddened that he has had to give up FT dew to
    a on going back injury , I think a lot of the FT boys will agree with me and saying he is a great carachter and some one we will all miss , I'm gutted he had to pull out of the worlds in Lithuania becase the crack would have been mega , so scott we wish you all the best and hope the back gets sorted out soon.
    Regards the Dave

2. AIRFIX GILLY

AIRFIX GILLY WFTA World Champion 2012

Club:
    Castle
    Priminister

Tool for Prime minister!:) xxx

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  3. ascoughc

ascoughc Member

its a shame as me and tool started about the same time but, im sure hel be back in the future

4. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Great friend and huge loss to ft...

Scotty,

Like our chat over texts bud it is an incredibly monte rows shame that you've had to give up but I know you've been fighting the back problem for a long time..

It's been damn quiet without you at the gp's and it won't be the same ( God knows when I'll ever smell blue straits again).

I'll be keeping in touch to see how you and Nicky are and fingers crossed she does well in the iron man she's entered into..

Make sure you pop out when there's a comp near you.. Be great to chat over a cupper bud...

Mark Bassett

5. skires

skires Well-Known Member

I don't know the lad apart from reading his posts on here and especially the passion in his posts about Paul.

I do know the frustration of a long term bad back.

I wish him well and hope he can manage the back problem so he can do most of the things he enjoys.

6. Neil

Neil MFTA Winter League Champion 2011 and winner of som

Good riddance I say.

7. luddite

luddite I Love HFT

I heard that Scott was one of your disciples Neil. :confused:

He quoted quite a few of your pearls of wisdom , including ''Its not a measuring competition'' :lev

8. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r7wkeMqRGMQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Steve

Steve Member

You never fail me:D

10. dozbadthebad

dozbadthebad NEFTA Clasic 2018

Club:
    NELSON
    Gutted

Had the pleasure of partnering tool at the European champs last year and the NEFTA this year
    im gutted yournot shooting FT if ever your in wales give us a shout we can have a bear out 3
    be good pall and see yousoon
    Doz :lev
    And remember you still owe me a chocolate orange :eek:

11. TREV RYN

TREV RYN Well-Known Member

skelmanthorpe ,west yorkshire,emley moor ftc
    bring back tool he will be surely missed;)

12. TOOL

TOOL Independent FT Pumper

Humber Bridge , Barrow-on-Humber in Bomber County
    Club:
    EFTA England
    Yes I'm officially retired , sold Haggis Cannon , Nick Murphy is currently working on my Zenith Zimmer frame to aid mobility.

Been a hard decision but hey ho , no one died !

Will miss the craic , especially as there doesn't seem to be any in ISSF 10m rifle but I'll do my upmost to convert the pilchards.

Had some laughs and mega memories , especially the Turnips on Tour via Tool's Tours .

Just want to say a big thanks to Neil and Gilly for helping a lot in my first couple of seasons , Davey Penman , Calp , Mark , Berty, Doz ,etc etc for some side splitting laughter..

And Nick Murphy for building the best tin chicken gun ever ! Via the Pupple Coo !

Still put the FT world to rights daily with Neil, Rob and Conor for the endless group chat b0llocks.

And Doz I've not forgotten your chocolate orange I'll catch up with you on that or pass it onto Berty !

It's been emotional !

Over and Sprout

Love Tool x

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  13. EELS

EELS Member

Club:
    Kent Woodsmen FTC
    Hey buddy, just seen this thread & sorry to hear you won't be about on the circuit anymore - hope it's only a temporary glitch in the matrix and you make a lazarus like return one day soon! In the meantime I'll miss our chats about watches and your delightfully non-pc pellet pouch + your role as 'the tame northerner' who us southern fairies could hold a conversation with without referring to the Fred Dibnah dictionary for every other word! (only joking flowers!).
    Take care pal :)