to mutch talk of ev2s

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by mikewills8904, Jan 11, 2011.

1. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    2nd hand Njr100 £350, Mk4 Luep £800, no glue:eek:

so I saved at least £100, then whoooped you and made another £10.

My Maths seems ok to me:eek:

2. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Why ?

Why buy new when you can get one secondhand berty . if you want to give your dosh away good luck to you .personally i have to earn mine the hard way . £1400 will buy you a 8002 secondhand . the trigger is better than my 2002 and the loading system . but it is no more accurate than mine and twice the money .oh and as for you doing well in the GPs . well the good shots have come back from holiday now ??? HOLLY:):D

3. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Prices

Holly,

At the end of the day fella, if it was you paying for my kit then you can tell me what to spend, luckily for me I used my own hard earned money to buy what I want. I wanted a March so I saved some money and sold alot of kit off to pay for it. It would be nice to say that I just had the cash availaable to buy it but in reality I didnt. As for the rest of my ft rig, Im sure you paid more for your second hand Schutz than what I paid for mine. Luckily I did well in the last few years at the GP's to help with that.

Im not one to have a go at people for the up and coming season, I am looking forward to it seeing the lads etc and competing against one another. The lads who are back off holidays must have been there the last 3 years mind, obviously including yourself????? Maybe not eh............?

Lets see what the year brings though eh, be better to chat face to face instead of playing the old mind games on here fella. Im a bit too long in the tooth to see into that Holly but if you want to think that then happy days bud........

Berty

4. Magic Bus

Magic Bus New Member

Club:
    Cromer Air Rifle Club
    Well I bought a MK1 to return to FT last year. It was all I could really afford. I couldn't find a ProTarget for love or money at the time but then picked one of those up almost straight after the EV :). The EV was purchased late last Summer and I'm now happily using it in our regions WL. I had a bit of a scare with it a month back which turned out mostly to be my pellets, Exacts :rolleyes:. It last had a service three years ago and will get another one when the WL finishes.

5. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Your Long in the tooth berty . i am glad you said that . l would have said past it myself ??? HOLLY:):D

6. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    your wrong there Holly, berty is going to be 1st place i the gp this season:)

1st place runner up behind Ozzy:p

7. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Ian Taylor ?

Is this from the horses mouth simon ? my dosh is on ian taylor ??? HOLLY